X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Agree with above but for fairness must add that Ollie is no better then JFH. No appointment since Warnock has been successful each one has been step backwards with current manager arguably worst of the lot

Would add play is not better Dogs your grasping at straws if you think it is. The football served up now is as bad as I have seen in all my time following club. Passion of players not in dispute however entertainment and play p iss poor and to suggest otherwise is burying head in sand
    Come on Westy never is this seasons play no better than the previous two and a half seasons luongo is playing better than he's played since signing Freeman vastly improves what we watched , Robinson has become our best defender baptiste is better than what we had Scowens is a very good player at this level , these five along with Smithies are worth watching ,as opposed to the likes of Gladwin and quite a lot of others

Leave a comment:

• rodman
    replied
    Agree with above but for fairness must add that Ollie is no better then JFH. No appointment since Warnock has been successful each one has been step backwards with current manager arguably worst of the lot

Would add play is not better Dogs your grasping at straws if you think it is. The football served up now is as bad as I have seen in all my time following club. Passion of players not in dispute however entertainment and play p iss poor and to suggest otherwise is burying head in sand

absolute nail on head

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Clement would only be here as a helping hand , talk of changing one cheap manager for another cheap manager at this time of year is lunacy beyond belief , if any poster can come up with a positive improvement then let's go for it , but let's not have this sort of tripe anyone would be better , or its got to happen change for change sake is a very risky business , Ramsey was hopeless JFH was no better , results arnt great but a blind man could tell the play is better and he could also tell the manager inherited a real basin of crap
    QPR are better than Dollie. A dustbin with a face painted on the front would be a step up.

All we need is an average Championship standard manager.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Clement would only be here as a helping hand , talk of changing one cheap manager for another cheap manager at this time of year is lunacy beyond belief , if any poster can come up with a positive improvement then let's go for it , but let's not have this sort of tripe anyone would be better , or its got to happen change for change sake is a very risky business , Ramsey was hopeless JFH was no better , results arnt great but a blind man could tell the play is better and he could also tell the manager inherited a real basin of crap

Last edited by West Acton; 23-12-2017, 10:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    It's definitely more poor or average runs that we embark on than positive.

The last time we won 2 games on the bounce was August, the only time we have do far this season. Our best month this season was October where we drew two and won 2.

1 point in 7 games, and that was from a last ditch Brentford effort where were far from in control.

I do not whatsoever think Ollie out is the answer, unless someone else is lined up. Worst time of year to sack a manager is right now, as we've proven. Something has to change though, as the majority of fans are unhappy and the results are sad reading.

If Clement is possible i'd pull the trigger. If not i hope there is enough in the tank to keep us up. Either way (if the board are even thinking down this train of sacking the manager again thought, which i highly doubt) it's a gamble for upstairs.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    And we have been competative! what bugs me the seasons nowhere near over & aswell as being lower we could end up right up the table,the season hasnt ended since our latest poor run!
    'latest poor run' says it all? We keep going on these runs under Dollie. Only two added tine goals against mighty Brentford saved us from a third run of six game defeats in a year under your hero. That is an awful record, no excuses. The guy should not be in the job. Must be amazed he hasn't been sacked. Would rightly have been anywhere else. 10 months between away wins. Is quite extreme when you think about it. 1 win in 7 at the moment. How bad does it have to be before uncle does something?

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Its a very major co ck up but its certainly not that black and white. The owner for me has not provided the funds to make us competitive this season. They've gone from wasting millions to spending nothing. They surely need to find a middle ground. I don't think changing the manager constantly is going to turn our season. Yes its frustrating but Holloway is the right man at the current time
    Yeah, the board have curbed spending, but you have to make the most of what you've got. We certainly ain't doing that at the moment.

Have you seen Sheff Utds squad by the way? Nothing special about that squad on paper at all. But look where they've got with sensible tactics and an intelligent manager.

Yeah, guys like you, Pinkie and Lee Bircham may keep highlighting a lack of funds and a poor squad, but it's not how I see it. We have easily a mid-table squad, if not higher. We just need someone in charge who has the grey matter to utilise them properly.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    exactly not making best use of resources available to him. But instead of admit this few people still in denial looking for excuses.
    Farking resources to him, as far as upfront goes we`ve virtually got sylla and smith who are chipping the odd goal but both dont take the starter positions as theres, so there lies one of ollies main problems straight away, people bitch and moan ollies plan b to smith yet want us to play wingers! yet our strikeforce is weak anyway lol, if and when we get a striker or two in for added competition, then can see things changing for the better, but ollies got players that arent doing the buisness upfront! no matter if we have wingers or not! if we did we could get really mullered in midfield!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    We would be organised, competitive and have coherent gameplan as a minimum under those two
    And we have been competative! what bugs me the seasons nowhere near over & aswell as being lower we could end up right up the table,the season hasnt ended since our latest poor run!

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    exactly not making best use of resources available to him. But instead of admit this few people still in denial looking for excuses.
    Its a very major co ck up but its certainly not that black and white. The owner for me has not provided the funds to make us competitive this season. They've gone from wasting millions to spending nothing. They surely need to find a middle ground. I don't think changing the manager constantly is going to turn our season. Yes its frustrating but Holloway is the right man at the current time

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    I think main problem is that Ollie plays Bidwell and Wszolek as wing backs and we don't get the ball into the box like we should.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    But when you see us on telly or live, don`t you recognise a distinct lack of widh in our play? I mean how can we play to Matt Smith`s strenght without service from widemen, Weare? I just wonder?
    I am certainly not saying that he is not making mistakes. The wing back role is a BL oody hard one and we don't have the personnel to play this. It is a major mistake but until we sign a new striker we won't be winning those drawn games.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    I think main problem is that Ollie plays Bidwell and Wszolek as wing backs and we don't get the ball into the box like we should.
    Excatly

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Yeah but still not scoring enough goals so not much difference imo
    But when you see us on telly or live, don`t you recognise a distinct lack of widh in our play? I mean how can we play to Matt Smith`s strenght without service from widemen, Weare? I just wonder?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X