Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Clement sacked

Leave a comment:

• bigray
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    So he relegated us, Leicester, Blackpool and pretty much destroyed Millwall.

Ollie gets players chest beating etc which according to you is all that's needed in this division yet his record over last year is dire. We need someone who can organise side and show a little nouse. That clearly isn't Follie.
    Don't forget he walked out on Crystal Palace in mid season

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    I have a feeling that he only notes that win and draw...
    You're only as good as your last game?

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    By the way we won on saturday son lol
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    It is Holloway who keeps picking our wonderful strikers Mackie and Washington and arranges any shooting practice. He obviously agrees with you that tactics are rubbish in this division and that is why he doesn't have any. Hope and pray and run around a lot I presume don't count as tactics.
    It doesn't really matter that the players are totally bewildered at times.
    I am beginning to think that Pinkie is Collie in disguise

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    By the way we won on saturday son lol
    Yes we did. Record last 7 games 1-1-5. All good in the hoopy world. I can see us winning the league this season given current form.
    😀😀😀😀😀

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Westy sorry son but our problems arent tactical apart from a couple of decisions but to do with lack of goals and letting the odd ones in in errors, the lack of goals isnt just lack of wingers but the poor quality of the finishes! simple as that and abit of lady lucl lacking.
    Poor quality finishes largely from Washington and Mackie yet Hollowhead insist on selecting them.
    You really don't seem to see that or maybe choose not to.
    Of course it is tactical.
    Sylla and Smith win headers from crosses as they have shown time after time, but they rarely play in the team with wingers.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Ha astute tactics, what like just hit teams on the counter attack and sit back like say jimmy?! all this tactical rubbish thrown about in this league is exactly that,rubbish!
    Are you serious?
    Brighton had tactics, as did Newcastle, Huddersfield Bournemouth Burnley Middlesboro etc when winning g promotion. They didn't just run around a lot .
    They were organized sides that passed the ball well and played to their strengths. You cannot say the same for Hollowhead's team.
    As for his 1st relegation being doomed , go check again.
    They were 21st on 32 points level with the the teams in 20th and 22nd. A point or 2 away from 18th .
    In 13 games ( at least 5 of which were against sides in the bottom 8 including he managed just 1 win at the 11th attempt against bottom side Tranmere.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by bhujio View Post
    Doesn't mean anything, so is Olly
    No he is not. He is a Bristol Rovers man.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    no bigger gamble than what we currently have mate.

plus, current prem league experience, lots of contacts abroad, was sacked at derby even though the club were 7th in the league.
    Getting sacked by Derby is a failure according to some.

I think he is a good coach and can work with players to improve their game. I don't think IH can.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Pinks, you're going nuts mate. Take a Scooby at Ollies Win/loss record. It's farking shocking. There is no defence of his record at qpr.

Fwiw I reckon IF Clement gets the boot and IF he's happy to join us and implement a long term training/coaching plan then the board will show Ollie the door.

Those are some big IF'S though.
    I'd be so bold to predict that Clement WILL be sacked when he loses on Saturday and no-one in the PL will take him on.

If he wants to manage again, we will become a decent option for him should we be looking to replace Holloway.

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Pinks, you're going nuts mate. Take a Scooby at Ollies Win/loss record. It's farking shocking. There is no defence of his record at qpr.

Fwiw I reckon IF Clement gets the boot and IF he's happy to join us and implement a long term training/coaching plan then the board will show Ollie the door.

Aren't there just - see if you can decipher this simple code

(last 5) LLWLL (last 10) LLWLLDLLLL

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Yes we did. Record last 7 games 1-1-5.
    I have a feeling that he only notes that win and draw...

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    It is Holloway who keeps picking our wonderful strikers Mackie and Washington and arranges any shooting practice. He obviously agrees with you that tactics are rubbish in this division and that is why he doesn't have any. Hope and pray and run around a lot I presume don't count as tactics.
    It doesn't really matter that the players are totally bewildered at times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X