X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    Has there even been one hint, one whatsoever, the tiniest little inkling, hunch, gut feeling, tweet from the club, Tony or otherwise that Ollie is on borrowed time?

I dunno, I'd like Clement, but i can't see Ollie leaving.

If we can;t have Clement, or McLaren, i'd rather just stick with Ollie.
    Get you finger nail grown for end of season relegation fight then !

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Not guna happen. He must be picking up, what, £2m a year salary as it stands? We probably pay a quarter of that at best.
    Look what we've got for our money fark caulker off and pay Clement his bit for doing fa

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    I can't agree with that Del. They looked doomed last season and he did brilliantly.
    To be fair, on that basis, Hughes is a football genius for keeping us up that season !

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Has there even been one hint, one whatsoever, the tiniest little inkling, hunch, gut feeling, tweet from the club, Tony or otherwise that Ollie is on borrowed time?

I dunno, I'd like Clement, but i can't see Ollie leaving.

If we can;t have Clement, or McLaren, i'd rather just stick with Ollie.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    It is a gamble but personally would give him until end of season with option in club's favour to extend for next season.

Even if not a roaring success can't see would be any worse than Dollie so why not.

My concern is that by delaying we will lose January and end up with a panic appointment in March or something.

I can't see Uncle getting rid in any event. We are lumbered with the idiot for the duration. Grand job etc.

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Reports suggesting Clement will be sacked if Swansea fail to beat Palace on Saturday. If this happens I would love to see him appointed by us in time for January window, win, lose or draw v Bristol City. It’s a gamble yes but surely one worth taking ?

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Lol has the season finished yet, i hadnt realised tbh, & all this tactical genuis bollax in this league ha, do me a favor, its more about who wants it more and is just organised plus abit of quality & team spirit, tactical genuis lol, its more like sunday league football
    That sir is why we’re struggling as what you have just suggested is ollies philosophy. Try really hard and hope that’s enough to out do opposition

Imagine if you could combine trying hard with some astute tactics then we might be in business

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Lol has the season finished yet, i hadnt realised tbh, & all this tactical genuis bollax in this league ha, do me a favor, its more about who wants it more and is just organised plus abit of quality & team spirit, tactical genuis lol, its more like sunday league football
    That sir is why we’re struggling as what you have just suggested is ollies philosophy. Try really hard and hope that’s enough to out do opposition

Imagine if you could combine trying hard with some astute tactics then we might be in business

Leave a comment:

• Awin
    replied
    And we are near the bottom of that sunday league.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    So he relegated us, Leicester, Blackpool and pretty much destroyed Millwall.

Ollie gets players chest beating etc which according to you is all that's needed in this division yet his record over last year is dire. We need someone who can organise side and show a little nouse. That clearly isn't Follie.

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Personally would love Clement to come in. It won't happen though. As Mush says, I'd have McLaren.
    Fark it i'dlike them both.

We played our best football since 2011 when McLaren was here. I'd get him in immediately and take Clement when he becomes available, Clement manager, McLaren cushy assistant manager coach role.

All the dreams, all the money.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Personally would love Clement to come in. It won't happen though. As Mush says, I'd have McLaren.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Del View Post
    He's a good coach, clearly not a good manager.
    If you are going to employ a coach as manager, I'd go for McClaren over Clement all day long.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
    Yeah because we are really playing well aren't we,Praise the Lord we've one away once in nearly a year,So olly is a tactical genius and a great manager now lol Do me a ####ing favour.
    He is inept and needs replacing now,Trying for him Well for me that's not enough,A formation that works and a bit of tactical nous wouldn't go a miss,But hey I must be misinformed about what a good manager should be capable off.
    We are 18th in the league and Gash,If you think that's not a mess then you are beyond any medical help.

Leave a comment:

• Fernandes Out
    replied
    What mess? ffs unreal, in my opinion if we get rid of ollie and bring someone else in or clement, i think we`re asking for trouble i really do, unless our players play for them like there trying to for ollie!
    Yeah because we are really playing well aren't we,Praise the Lord we've one away once in nearly a year,So olly is a tactical genius and a great manager now lol Do me a ####ing favour.
    He is inept and needs replacing now,Trying for him Well for me that's not enough,A formation that works and a bit of tactical nous wouldn't go a miss,But hey I must be misinformed about what a good manager should be capable off.
    We are 18th in the league and Gash,If you think that's not a mess then you are beyond any medical help.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X