X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I knew youd come round my way of thinking in the end son ill have a word to get the lads to play abit more entertaining stuff as i miss heard westy about not being bothered about the football and entertainment value & just winning!
    Like nasser mate easier to agree then argue

Hopefully my response new on entertainment is clarified above unless you want to try spinning it again

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Are you this new breed of fan that wants it all now or get rid typoe attitude? hes only been in the job about a year or so! we was terrible before & we are slowly building a good team but without funds, what more do you want, youre going on about not being excited about going westy yet always bang on about not being bothered by the performance! contradicting yourself there mate
    Like to think of myself as pretty level headed and would hope thats how others view me. We’re building f uck all under him at best we’re treading water.

As for Contradiction really poor point from you. If we win and play s hit you won’t get a peep from me as it’s results based game however, and correct me if I’m being to harsh, we don’t win much and play s hit which Is a tough pill to swallow. Give me boring football and three points and I’m happy. Give me boring football and no points and I’m grumpy
    Last edited by West Acton; 23-12-2017, 11:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Cheers Pinks your spot on and I’m 100% wrong ship is in safe hands
    I knew youd come round my way of thinking in the end son ill have a word to get the lads to play abit more entertaining stuff as i miss heard westy about not being bothered about the football and entertainment value & just winning!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Firstly westy yes i can see ollie doing that as for one hes obviously giving freeman the freedom to play! so youre talking pants on that front straight away in my opinion.
    Cheers Pinks your spot on and I’m 100% wrong ship is in safe hands

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    How you have had your head up your a rse over Ollie for over a year is unreal too Pinks

As for not playing for Jimmy better winning average suggests they were perhaps this lot are not playing for Ollie!!! There is a thought
    Are you this new breed of fan that wants it all now or get rid typoe attitude? hes only been in the job about a year or so! we was terrible before & we are slowly building a good team but without funds, what more do you want, youre going on about not being excited about going westy yet always bang on about not being bothered by the performance! contradicting yourself there mate

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Well I'm willing to pay money to watch Smithies , Robinson , Baptiste , Scowens , Luongo , and Freeman , where as two seasons ago I cancelled my S/T and took in less than half a dozen games
    Good god you have named six players and five are defensive that’s says it all mate!!!! You have totally made my point we’re a boring negative team where we’re turning up to watch defensive players. Pretty sad when put like that and demonstration of how far we have declined.

Debates over with your post mate as you made it well

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Dogs I s hit you not I have as much enthusiasm turning up watching this team as I did JFH. Both managers serving up boring football so no it’s no better under Ollie it’s more of the same.

Yes Freeman has the ability but he’s way to greedy. I have slated Adel in the past but atleast when he was on ball in that season you were on edge of seat that’s not case with Freeman. He’s still very raw but there is a player there if he’s nurtured but can you see Ollie or Bircham nurturing a player and making him better??

Wish I could be more upbeat about whats going on on pitch but I’m telling it as I’m seeing it. I will be heading Bush in few hours but their is zero excitement or expectation anymore under this manager which is sad to say
    Firstly westy yes i can see ollie doing that as for one hes obviously giving freeman the freedom to play! so youre talking pants on that front straight away in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    How westy can compare ollie to jimmy is unreal, the play was extremely boring with no imagination & or willing to attack, almost out to play for 0-0 draws every game, & how we are nows equal lol, so many players are playing for the manager and shirt which didnt look like it under jimmy.
    How you have had your head up your a rse over Ollie for over a year is unreal too Pinks

As for not playing for Jimmy better winning average suggests they were perhaps this lot are not playing for Ollie!!! There is a thought

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Dogs I s hit you not I have as much enthusiasm turning up watching this team as I did JFH. Both managers serving up boring football so no it’s no better under Ollie it’s more of the same.

Yes Freeman has the ability but he’s way to greedy. I have slated Adel in the past but atleast when he was on ball in that season you were on edge of seat that’s not case with Freeman. He’s still very raw but there is a player there if he’s nurtured but can you see Ollie or Bircham nurturing a player and making him better??

Wish I could be more upbeat about whats going on on pitch but I’m telling it as I’m seeing it. I will be heading Bush in few hours but their is zero excitement or expectation anymore under this manager which is sad to say

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Well I'm willing to pay money to watch Smithies , Robinson , Baptiste , Scowens , Luongo , and Freeman
    How westy can compare ollie to jimmy is unreal, the play was extremely boring with no imagination & or willing to attack, almost out to play for 0-0 draws every game, & how we are nows equal lol, so many players are playing for the manager and shirt which didnt look like it under jimmy.

Oh and to also add how great floyds signings were like el kyhati however its spelt, again i suppose there equal again as we`ve only got freeman, smith, baptiste, scowen & luongo playing well aswell

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Well I'm willing to pay money to watch Smithies , Robinson , Baptiste , Scowens , Luongo , and Freeman , where as two seasons ago I cancelled my S/T and took in less than half a dozen games
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 23-12-2017, 11:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Clement would only be here as a helping hand , talk of changing one cheap manager for another cheap manager at this time of year is lunacy beyond belief , if any poster can come up with a positive improvement then let's go for it , but let's not have this sort of tripe anyone would be better , or its got to happen change for change sake is a very risky business , Ramsey was hopeless JFH was no better , results arnt great but a blind man could tell the play is better and he could also tell the manager inherited a real basin of crap
    Exactly doggs but it gets ignored mate

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    'latest poor run' says it all? We keep going on these runs under Dollie. Only two added tine goals against mighty Brentford saved us from a third run of six game defeats in a year under your hero. That is an awful record, no excuses. The guy should not be in the job. Must be amazed he hasn't been sacked. Would rightly have been anywhere else. 10 months between away wins. Is quite extreme when you think about it. 1 win in 7 at the moment. How bad does it have to be before uncle does something?
    So you keep banging on every day on every thread furtive, think we know what you and i think, just a quick question about bristol city & look at them now, they should of sacked there manager last season when he had alot worse run of defeats than we did, wasnt it something like 12 games or more? look at them now! simular to us where they was playing ok but not getting results, & we should all know we`re a few players short of a decent side, but some just keep knocking expecting us to be in the top 6, even though i thought we`d be around 9th but the season isnt over yet matey, & id rather have exciting games than back to some dull "super" tactical manager that some think parking the bus style is any day of the week!

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Play was better until the end of October but has been poor since. However I still like the look of our players. They look fit and interested after all.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Yeah, the board have curbed spending, but you have to make the most of what you've got. We certainly ain't doing that at the moment.

Have you seen Sheff Utds squad by the way? Nothing special about that squad on paper at all. But look where they've got with sensible tactics and an intelligent manager.

Yeah, guys like you, Pinkie and Lee Bircham may keep highlighting a lack of funds and a poor squad, but it's not how I see it. We have easily a mid-table squad, if not higher. We just need someone in charge who has the grey matter to utilise them properly.
    How longs sheffield uniteds manager had in that job to build that squad up tarbs out of interest & there just basicly on a roll from there promotion in my opinion!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X