X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corbray
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    When you say Neil Ardley at Millwall, do you mean at Wimbledon ?
    thats the one lol, i get them mixed up but millwalls boss used to play for millwall too

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Who got Derby 5th at the end of the season Clement was sacked? Darren Wassall.

18 games, 50% win rate.

I'd take him over Clement and he used to work under McClaren. Get him in under McClaren if we really have to go down this charade of "changing managers will suddenly make us better"

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    What I don’t get is we are apparently very close to the FFP limit which means we can’t really spend much right?

If so why would anyone want to come to us when we have a bang average squad and a possible fine and or transfer embargo looming?

We are hardly an attractive option are we?
    Simple. Get rid of the dof. Then we are well under the FFP limit

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post
    neal ardley at millwall and chris wilder at sheffield utd but can you blame us?
    When you say Neil Ardley at Millwall, do you mean at Wimbledon ?

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    Originally posted by 3London View Post
    Is it because people genuinely believe he is a good manager? Because evidence would suggest he isn't or the fact that his Dad is a club legend and therefore he is "one of our Own" and that clouds their judgement....had his dad played for chelsea and he be a self confessed chelsea fan would the clamour to sign him up be the same?

heart over head?
    i think hes a good manager, done well with derby and swansea last season plus he plays pretty nice football. i think he'd do a good job here tbh. i do think we are all biased towards him though, but its coz its like a match made in heaven like neal ardley at millwall and chris wilder at sheffield utd but can you blame us?

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    Is it because people genuinely believe he is a good manager? Because evidence would suggest he isn't or the fact that his Dad is a club legend and therefore he is "one of our Own" and that clouds their judgement....had his dad played for chelsea and he be a self confessed chelsea fan would the clamour to sign him up be the same?

heart over head?

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    I think he is a very good coach and had a hard job there , to hard for him, but managing us would be a lot different imo (expectations here are a lot different, fans want us to lose and wish they didnt support us) and i think he would turn us around .
    Then sack him immediately if he gets us up.

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Kit View Post
    The algarythm is obviously Clements record in the last 15 games but firstly that is in The Prem and secondly he also kept them up against all odds last season.
    Do you realise how much money he gets to spend there. Everything is relative, as in quality of players plus available funds versus league status. Oh, and more importantly, the reason he says it went wrong is because he doesn't have the quality of strikers required to score the goals to win the points. And he is the answer to our prayers

The only thing even scarier is that so many people are wanting Pulisball to rock up in W12

God help us

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    How things change, we're now hoping for a manager whose recent record is worse than we currently have
    When you say we mate, I hope you don't include me

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    How things change, we're now hoping for a manager whose recent record is worse than we currently have

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Or, if you get your wish, 4 points out of a possible 30
    The algarythm is obviously Clements record in the last 15 games but firstly that is in The Prem and secondly he also kept them up against all odds last season.

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    another six game losing streak coming up
    Or, if you get your wish, 4 points out of a possible 30

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied