• Show
Clear All

• West Acton
    replied
    Oh and can I be the first to say Clement out

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Same dilemma we had when Rowett became available the manager we actually wanted. Should have pulled trigger then and got him in. Have we learnt from that???

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
    If I was Les I would be calling him now asking when he wants to start!!
    With you on that mate.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    Go get him tony, if your ever going to do anything right do this. Give him the window and give him some time.
    With you as well Gregory

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    Life’s already landed a low blow on him what with his dad committing suicide.
    He doesn’t deserve another one by coming to us and suffereing the inevitable ridicule and hatred from some of our fans.
    Or maybe he will succeed? Not all our former mangers are derided.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    He doesn’t deserve another one by coming to us and suffereing the inevitable ridicule and hatred from some of our fans.
    I'm with you all the way as well. BUT we are due one good luck story other than the old good luck charm Warnock ain't we??

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Haha cheers my learned brother.

But seriously. We missed out on him last time, he's the dream manager, said he wanted to manage us one day. History with the club, top class coach, cut his teeth in management in the top level, young, ambitious..... I mean how many boxes does he need to tick.

We have Ollie ffs.
    I'm with you all the way here Bakes

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Go get him tony, if your ever going to do anything right do this. Give him the window and give him some time.

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied

But seriously. We missed out on him last time, he's the dream manager, said he wanted to manage us one day. History with the club, top class coach, cut his teeth in management in the top level, young, ambitious..... I mean how many boxes does he need to tick.

We have Ollie ffs.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied

We have Ollie ffs.
    Sorry, can't see TF parting with IH until the end of his contract (at least). IH (why isn't his name Ollie Holloway - I want to call him "OH"), bought himself some more time with the BHX win, so guess we'll be too late to even contemplate it.

Leave a comment:

• oldskoolturk
    replied

We have Ollie ffs.
    If I was Les I would be calling him now asking when he wants to start!!

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Preach brother. Preach

We have Ollie ffs.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Sack Ollie now and get Clement in asap. No time to lose or he will go elsewhere again.

Preach brother. Preach

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Sack Ollie now and get Clement in asap. No time to lose or he will go elsewhere again.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
    Well he’s available now
    Lets be honest did wonders to keep swansea up not sure he would come to us anyway ive said before on here might leave his dads memory be here or on the other hand might want to be apart of it? either way we ve still got hollowhead for now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X