• Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    This is it.

But it just won't happen.

Too close to Jan.

Unless we get universally trampled on by Brizzle and if Clement was as close as some of us think he was to signing last time around.

I still think Ollie is further off the boot than many think.
    This. To be honest, I think they will let him relegate us.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Fair enough but not me,i love Rangers through thick and thin but Holloway enough is enough

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    My points quite obvious i would of thought! youre bigging up and sticking by clement swanseas sacked manager, making a big thing of losing 3 of his best players, yet we have lost a whole defense, yet you seem to completely ignore that, and a reason why ollies played one or two out of position because of it!
    I'm sorry Pinks. If you can't hold an adult conversation I'll leave it there. You're borderline deluded.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    fans want us to lose and wish they did not support us (where did that come from)pure comedy from sarcastic Kev
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-and-if-so-who

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    ?? I fail to see your point. Holloways problem is player selection, tinkering, playing players out of position and clueless tactical awareness culminating in us dropping like a stone.

Clement had miraculously kept Swansea up last year, this season saw the board sell his best two players and the majority of their goals gone and not adequately replace them.

How is this the same?
    My points quite obvious i would of thought! youre bigging up and sticking by clement swanseas sacked manager, making a big thing of losing 3 of his best players, yet we have lost a whole defense, yet you seem to completely ignore that, and a reason why ollies played one or two out of position because of it!

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    What like ollie losing all his key defenders, i suppose thats not the same or counts for anything with that being here!
    ?? I fail to see your point. Holloways problem is player selection, tinkering, playing players out of position and clueless tactical awareness culminating in us dropping like a stone.

Clement had miraculously kept Swansea up last year, this season saw the board sell his best two players and the majority of their goals gone and not adequately replace them.

How is this the same?

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    fans want us to lose and wish they did not support us (where did that come from)pure comedy from sarcastic Kev

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Complete tosh.

Swanseas board sold Sigurrdsson and Llorente and didnt replace them. Factor in Ashley Williams sold before he got there leaves a club without their 3 best players and in tatters.

Just 2 minutes of research will tell you that Swansea made a profit of over £30m in transfers in 2017. But don't let that spoil the incorrect point you are trying to make.
    What like ollie losing all his key defenders, i suppose thats not the same or counts for anything with that being here!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    I think he is a very good coach and had a hard job there , to hard for him, but managing us would be a lot different imo (expectations here are a lot different, fans want us to lose and wish they didnt support us) and i think he would turn us around .
    Then sack him immediately if he gets us up.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Do you realise how much money he gets to spend there. Everything is relative, as in quality of players plus available funds versus league status. Oh, and more importantly, the reason he says it went wrong is because he doesn't have the quality of strikers required to score the goals to win the points. And he is the answer to our prayers

The only thing even scarier is that so many people are wanting Pulisball to rock up in W12

God help us
    Complete tosh.

Swanseas board sold Sigurrdsson and Llorente and didnt replace them. Factor in Ashley Williams sold before he got there leaves a club without their 3 best players and in tatters.

Just 2 minutes of research will tell you that Swansea made a profit of over £30m in transfers in 2017. But don't let that spoil the incorrect point you are trying to make.

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post
    i think hes a good manager, done well with derby and swansea last season plus he plays pretty nice football. i think he'd do a good job here tbh. i do think we are all biased towards him though, but its coz its like a match made in heaven like neal ardley at millwall and chris wilder at sheffield utd but can you blame us?
    Really? Derby fans said it was boring and negative and Swansea look back to their Swansealona days and want to know why he could not replicate it or even come close.

How can being biased towards him be a factor? His dad was a legend, not him. The likes of Ferdinand and Holloway did a lot for us as players, whether legends or not, they were highly revered - but they get dogs abuse. A month or two of failure into his tenure and Clement would get the same, whether his Dad was a legend or not

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

how long was the bloke at the scum for ?
    And what has that got to do with it?

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Of course it is but that could actually be a good thing. Olly returning just hasn’t worked and needs to step down. Clement is now available and his father is a club legend, every single appointment is a gamble as we have found out in last 5 years, so for once go with our hearts and hope it is his destiny to manage us.

how long was the bloke at the scum for ?

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by 3London View Post
    Is it because people genuinely believe he is a good manager? Because evidence would suggest he isn't or the fact that his Dad is a club legend and therefore he is "one of our Own" and that clouds their judgement....had his dad played for chelsea and he be a self confessed chelsea fan would the clamour to sign him up be the same?

heart over head?
    Of course it is but that could actually be a good thing. Olly returning just hasn’t worked and needs to step down. Clement is now available and his father is a club legend, every single appointment is a gamble as we have found out in last 5 years, so for once go with our hearts and hope it is his destiny to manage us.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post
    thats the one lol, i get them mixed up but millwalls boss used to play for millwall too
    Yeah and to be fair the bloke has been superb for them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X