• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    By the way we won on saturday son lol
    Yes we did. Record last 7 games 1-1-5. All good in the hoopy world. I can see us winning the league this season given current form.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Hasn't really worked has it Pinkie! I think we can add man management to his list of struggles.
    By the way we won on saturday son lol

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    How many times we`ve been down that road aswell! hes bigging them up confidence wise, maybe if youve ever been a gaffar you might understand that
    Hasn't really worked has it Pinkie! I think we can add man management to his list of struggles.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    I think our striking options are pretty poor but Dollie described them as being wonderful and that was before he added Smith making them even more wonderful. A lucky man having such wonderfulness at this disposal. Happy days!
    How many times we`ve been down that road aswell! hes bigging them up confidence wise, maybe if youve ever been a gaffar you might understand that

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Zzzzz yawn, no youre right we`ve wonderful strikers and everyones bang on form and taking any chances they get, we really won 1-4 on saturday with our clear cut chances doh
    I think our striking options are pretty poor but Dollie described them as being wonderful and that was before he added Smith making them even more wonderful. A lucky man having such wonderfulness at this disposal. Happy days!

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    And youd be happy to ditch the type of plasyers we`ve been bringing in for clements new players whos no experience of buying his own players apart from alot of money at derby?
    Basically 3 sets of basically 6 defeats on the spin in less than 12 months, says all I need to know sadly Pinkie. I have tried to support Ollys appointment but setting records like that are not what I was expecting. I know we have been down to bare bones but persisting with a system that has this sort of outcome is Ollys downfall. I still love Olly but he should no longer be our manager sadly.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Our problems aren't tactical?

You mean aside from playing players out of position in a formation we lack the players for, having a poor plan A and only plan B is to chuck Smith on and throw some balls in the box?

Dollie's defensive record awful, look at number of clean sheets. We average I think less goals than when JFH was in charge. He is a disaster both at the back and going forwards. What other manager would get away with the runs of form he has?
    6 clean sheets in 57 matches

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied

You mean aside from playing players out of position in a formation we lack the players for, having a poor plan A and only plan B is to chuck Smith on and throw some balls in the box?

Dollie's defensive record awful, look at number of clean sheets. We average I think less goals than when JFH was in charge. He is a disaster both at the back and going forwards. What other manager would get away with the runs of form he has?
    Zzzzz yawn, no youre right we`ve wonderful strikers and everyones bang on form and taking any chances they get, we really won 1-4 on saturday with our clear cut chances doh

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    If we`re not creating anything then yes youve a point.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Once again that view is that of manager hence why we sit where we do regularly going strings of games without winning and losing. The lightbulb will come on with you at some point Ollie sorry mean pinkie
    Westy sorry son but our problems arent tactical apart from a couple of decisions but to do with lack of goals and letting the odd ones in in errors, the lack of goals isnt just lack of wingers but the poor quality of the finishes! simple as that and abit of lady lucl lacking.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Ha astute tactics, what like just hit teams on the counter attack and sit back like say jimmy?! all this tactical rubbish thrown about in this league is exactly that,rubbish!
    Once again that view is that of manager hence why we sit where we do regularly going strings of games without winning and losing. The lightbulb will come on with you at some point Ollie sorry mean pinkie

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Reports suggesting Clement will be sacked if Swansea fail to beat Palace on Saturday. If this happens I would love to see him appointed by us in time for January window, win, lose or draw v Bristol City. It’s a gamble yes but surely one worth taking ?

And youd be happy to ditch the type of plasyers we`ve been bringing in for clements new players whos no experience of buying his own players apart from alot of money at derby?

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    Look what we've got for our money fark caulker off and pay Clement his bit for doing fa
    Somehow I can't see Caulker saying keep my 40 odd grand a week, I'm off!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    That sir is why we’re struggling as what you have just suggested is ollies philosophy. Try really hard and hope that’s enough to out do opposition

Imagine if you could combine trying hard with some astute tactics then we might be in business
    Ha astute tactics, what like just hit teams on the counter attack and sit back like say jimmy?! all this tactical rubbish thrown about in this league is exactly that,rubbish!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X