No announcement yet.

Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, let's agree to disagree and enjoy the coming season where I hope to be proven wrong in my opinion on Charlie and if we get him; Troy.

Comment

I can't believe a 22 year old Premier League Proven International centre half with at least 10years left at the very very top is worth less than a 26year old decentish championship striker who's played his whole career in the lower leagues.

I must be missing a link here or something :(

Comment

Thing with charlie is he proved last year he can score goals without service, he often picked the ball up and banged it in from 20 yeards or made something out of nothing. This year he should have better players around him and some of the bottom teams in the prem are really not much different from the teams in the championship. Charlie for me could be a outside bet for a england sput the lads got it all imo.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          Anyway, let's agree to disagree and enjoy the coming season where I hope to be proven wrong in my opinion on Charlie and if we get him; Troy.

Comment

Deeney in the prem?? Let's get real ffs,just sold Remy for the same amount...Hooper and fer from the 6 fingered brigade would suffice for maybe a mill more
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Caulker is a massive deal for our little club, massive. I'm excited by Rio, Caulker and Ned.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                Caulker is a massive deal for our little club, massive. I'm excited by Rio, Caulker and Ned.
                I was gutted when he went to Cardiff, as I felt if we had stayed up we would have got him, but we got a second chance, big signing!

I wonder if we if we are still interested in the forest lad?
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  I can't believe a 22 year old Premier League Proven International centre half with at least 10years left at the very very top is worth less than a 26year old decentish championship striker who's played his whole career in the lower leagues.

Don't forget the deal with Hull fell through because of his supposed knee problem. I think that's why we got him for such a good price. You could say the same for Remy who has a heart problem.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Caulker's release clause was 8m. Campbell also has a low release clause.

The 8.5m for could be including clauses like scoring a certain amount of goals and staying in the Premier League, like all articles take with a pinch of salt. Remember the Palace have signed Caulker article? I was literally crying with laughter at the response on here.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Sometimes I think QPR fans have split personalities. We rant and rave about not wanting Rio on a free cause he's old

The buzz words have been must sign young, hungry players with potential and resale value!!! Hello wake up call young hungry players come with a premium you can't have it all ways chaps you tend not to get young quality players free of charge

Either its older players on a free transfers towards end of their career or you pay more for young players with potential.
                      ...well said mate

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        I was gutted when he went to Cardiff, as I felt if we had stayed up we would have got him, but we got a second chance, big signing!

I wonder if we if we are still interested in the forest lad?
                        Dunno anything about him but I hear he's got POTENTIAL!

Comment

We did offer Diakite in Part Ex but Watford said that would make it £10m !

Comment

Goals costs money ?

Borini £14m ?
                            McCormack £11m ??
                            Rhodes £10m (that's what BR wanted) ???
                            Ulloa £8-£10m ????
                            Deeney £8.5m ?????

Comment

Goalscorers have always cost more

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Sometimes I think QPR fans have split personalities. We rant and rave about not wanting Rio on a free cause he's old

The buzz words have been must sign young, hungry players with potential and resale value!!! Hello wake up call young hungry players come with a premium you can't have it all ways chaps you tend not to get young quality players free of charge

Either its older players on a free transfers towards end of their career or you pay more for young players with potential.

Young & hungry is all well & good if they're good enough. Nobody is moaning about his age or attitude that I can see, just his ability relative to that price tag.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X