Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W12Ranger View Post
    Looks to be on his way so I'm told. Believe what you will but this is from a bloke who very rarely gets things wrong. Good source.
    Any ideas when?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Any ideas when?
      No idea when. Will try and find out. The bloke who told me also sent me pics of Caulker at LR before even reported.

Comment

• Any idea where he is on his way to? If he's off to Tescos I'm running short on kurly kale.

Comment

• Might be in the minority here but I don't want Deeney. If we were in the Championship, maybe. But I'm not convinced he will be good enough for the Prem.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Might be in the minority here but I don't want Deeney. If we were in the Championship, maybe. But I'm not convinced he will be good enough for the Prem.
            i don't want deeney either (especially not if the rumoured price tag is true).

the big problem is that i know we need srikers but for the life of me, i've no idea who i actually would want (that we could realistically sign)

Comment

• Can't argue with his age nor his goalscoring record. Good luck to the fella if he signs.

Comment

• Deeney wont get pushed around by some of the prem big boys. Terry etc. We were to much of a soft touch last time round. A very small side. Look now. Caulker, Rio, Zamora, dunne, Austin , Phillips
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by W12Ranger View Post
                  No idea when. Will try and find out. The bloke who told me also sent me pics of Caulker at LR before even reported.
                  Sounds promising then mate... but as with any player who hasn't played in the premiership, stepping up will always be a gamble.... even with Austin (not that I'm doubting him!!)
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Sounds promising then mate... but as with any player who hasn't played in the premiership, stepping up will always be a gamble.... even with Austin (not that I'm doubting him!!)
                    I agree. Seems it's between us, Leicester and Burnley to sign him.

Comment

• Good point by mellow about not getting pushed around. Big strong lad, quick and very good goal scoring record. Fee might be excessive but I think he will be a excellent addition to the squad if we bring him on board.

Comment

• Trust the manager how about that?

Comment

• Hope you are right Bush.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                            Deeney wont get pushed around by some of the prem big boys. Terry etc. We were to much of a soft touch last time round. A very small side. Look now. Caulker, Rio, Zamora, dunne, Austin , Phillips
                            Great point mellow, certainly got some physically strong players scattered about the pitch now. Surprised you left ned off that list though

Comment

• Sorry, ned. Traore isn't small. Need some creativity
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Would be a quality signing. Quick, strong and has a great shot on him. I couldn't care less about lack of PL experience - Bobby Zamora is there for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X