No announcement yet.

Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thread exists just below about Brighton paying £7.5 million for Ulloa and how over priced he is/what a waste of money and paying way over the odds.

Yet people want to spend £10m on Troy Deeney?? Ridiculous - For £10m you can get a lot better than the likes of Troy Deeney

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Jesus wept £8.5m?! Not my money but that's well over the odds. Don't think he's any more than a decent championship player personally.
      This. Bit worrying if we're forking out this sort of money for Championship players in their late 20s.

Comment

• Well after two exorbitant Championship striker transfers and one pending I would really like to know Ranger's valuation of Charlie Austin now!

We are unable to compare Loic Remy's price to the Championship transfers because of his clause and to be fair no one saw these rediculous sums of money in the Championship taking place.

How long before a club ceases to exist?!

Comment

• I personally don't think the club will pay that sort of money
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by Since1971 View Post
            Well after two exorbitant Championship striker transfers and one pending I would really like to know Ranger's valuation of Charlie Austin now!
            £22.5m
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• I rate Austin a better striker than Deeney and am sure most if not all would agree with that.

We don't even know if Austin can cut it at the top level. Yet we want to pay 2 and half times more for a player who is worse than our main striker who is a gamble in the top division.

Comment

• Not a fan of Deeney, would go on for Hooper again

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Not a fan of Deeney, would go on for Hooper again
                  Was Hooper that good in the Prem though?

I don't know his stats for last year but every time I saw him ontelly he loked pretty poor and low on confidence. Would still prefer him to Deeney though to be fair.

Comment

• id like to know who are the far many more better options? I think the price is ridiculous at 10 mill best I think west explained it perfectly with the housing prices example. Its just the way market is at present.
                    We all know its to much but if you want to move and buy in this market its what you got to pay.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE CAT View Post

I don't know his stats for last year but every time I saw him ontelly he loked pretty poor and low on confidence. Would still prefer him to Deeney though to be fair.
                      Deeney's overweight, slow and not prem quality IMO. Def not worth 8 mill.. Hoopers scored bundles for Celtic, played champs league was actually one of Norwich's top scorers last year. He has now played one season in the Prem, scored a couple and has England aspirations I am led to believe.

Deeney didn't impress me at LR last season.. the other bloke he played up front with was more of a handful!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE CAT View Post

Wasn't he out for fair lump of last season ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                          8,5 million. That's a lot of money for someone who hasn't play a single game in PL
                          Still much lower than what Foolham have paid for McCormack.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Deeney's overweight, slow and not prem quality IMO. Def not worth 8 mill.. Hoopers scored bundles for Celtic, played champs league was actually one of Norwich's top scorers last year. He has now played one season in the Prem, scored a couple and has England aspirations I am led to believe.

Deeney didn't impress me at LR last season.. the other bloke he played up front with was more of a handful!
                            That's true enough and I went to the late season game at Charlton v Watford and was telling those I was with that he is pony, having been really poor for them just a fortnight earlier at LR. He then proceeded to play a blinder against them - just goes to show that every player has good days and bad and that day at Charlton he was the best player on the pitch
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              That's true enough and I went to the late season game at Charlton v Watford and was telling those I was with that he is pony, having been really poor for them just a fortnight earlier at LR. He then proceeded to play a blinder against them - just goes to show that every player has good days and bad and that day at Charlton he was the best player on the pitch
                              Charlton are sh1te though.. just cant seem him bossing any defences in the Prem, dunno why!

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                Same price as Remy. Makes sense.
                                Does it?
                                let go proven world class striker for £9M bring in an unproven championship striker for the same money?
                                I know who I'd rather have If Deeney comes price should be no more than what Charlie cost £4-5 m

Comment

Working...
                                X