No announcement yet.

Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ridiculous price tag for this average player proves how hard it is to get players in without getting ruined again like last time. Wish people would see it instead of the untold 'ive had enough' threads every single day. We will get players but are doing it right this time. Have leicester or burnley done more business than us? Bet they havent and i bet their fans dont moan like so many r's do. So what if we have not signed a whole new team yet, we have got two great new players and remy could even be back (though personally i highly doubt that). Wish people would just look forward to the season coming up and try and enjoy it. More players will come. Try and be patient is my motto.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 30-07-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      The ridiculous price tag for this average player proves how hard it is to get players in without getting ruined again like last time. Wish people would see it instead of the untold 'ive had enough' threads every single day. We will get players but are doing it right this time. Have leicester or burnley done more business than us? Bet they havent and i bet their fans dont moan like so many r's do. So what if we have not signed a whole new team yet, we have got two great new players and remy could even be back. Wish people would just look forward to the season coming up and try and enjoy it. More players will come. Try and be patient is my motto.
      More players will come but we need them now to intergrate them into the squad/system. We're half way through pre-season and are pretty much down to bare bones.

Time to get a move on.

Comment

• Makes no difference i can promise you that. A couple of moody friendlies will make not one iota of better or worse for any new players coming in. When they get here, they will intergrate. What about when clubs buy loads of new players in the jan window, we dont play silly friendlies to get them used to the team do we. Friendlies aint for working out a formation, they are to get sharp. The training ground is for formations. Of course it would be nice to get them in early, but it is so difficult without buying mercenaries or paying stupid money like watford want for troy. People want a new team every season on this forum, lets just crack on with the one we have got with a couple of additions, like we already have so far.

Comment

Makes no difference i can promise you that. A couple of moody friendlies will make not one iota of better or worse for any new players coming in. When they get here, they will intergrate. What about when clubs buy loads of new players in the jan window, we dont play silly friendlies to get them used to the team do we. Friendlies aint for working out a formation, they are to get sharp. The training ground is for formations. Of course it would be nice to get them in early, but it is so difficult without buying mercenaries or paying stupid money like watford want for troy. People want a new team every season on this forum, lets just crack on with the one we have got with a couple of additions, like we already have so far.
          Good post
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Couldn't agree more kev...on football manager, if you do **** pre season you have a good season. If you have a storming preseason... You have w **** season. Maybe it will be the same for us.
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

The ridiculous price tag for this average player proves how hard it is to get players in without getting ruined again like last time. Wish people would see it instead of the untold 'ive had enough' threads every single day. We will get players but are doing it right this time. Have leicester or burnley done more business than us? Bet they havent and i bet their fans dont moan like so many r's do. So what if we have not signed a whole new team yet, we have got two great new players and remy could even be back (though personally i highly doubt that). Wish people would just look forward to the season coming up and try and enjoy it. More players will come. Try and be patient is my motto.
              Burnley and Leicester have better more balanced squads than us though. They have kept their core players and added. We lost a load brought two and lost another.
              We are short on players and quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                Couldn't agree more kev...on football manager, if you do **** pre season you have a good season. If you have a storming preseason... You have w **** season. Maybe it will be the same for us.
                Wouldnt know about that mate, im a grown man and dont play computor games anymore. :

Comment

Working...
                X