No announcement yet.

Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we're looking at deeney mainly to get sigthorsson hot on the heels to sign for us. Glad to see us looking for other options and don't föck around for to long though. I think sigthorsson is a ranger in a couple of days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suffolk View Post
      I don't rate him in terms of quality but I do rate him in terms of attitude.
      Unfortunately quality is what is required, we've got players who graft (which is a change) but we wont survive without quality going forward.

Comment

• i wonder how much Sihthorsson earns in a week at Ajax,if he reject our offer? 10000-15000£/week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
          I think we're looking at deeney mainly to get sigthorsson hot on the heels to sign for us. Glad to see us looking for other options and don't föck around for to long though. I think sigthorsson is a ranger in a couple of days.
          Funnily enough was wondering the same. Shrewd move if so - about time we played hard ball with these greedy players.

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
            For £10m you will be able to get plenty of better strikers than Troy Deeney.
            Can you name some? Not saying Deeney is worth £10m - just intrigued as to who people think we could buy for less than £10m that will add value to the squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Can you name some? Not saying Deeney is worth £10m - just intrigued as to who people think we could buy for less than £10m that will add value to the squad.
              How much for Connor Wickham?

Comment

• Deeney 10m - Remy 8.5 m

No brainer... Deeney isn't worth half of Remy

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Deeney 10m - Remy 8.5 m

True, but Remy isn't worth 8.5m. It's only his release clause for a top four club, that means we won't get his true value, which must be 15-20m.
                  Last edited by coneysboots; 24-07-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Deeney 10m - Remy 8.5 m

if they pay 10m for Deeney they are crazy.

10m can buy better strikers ... and no it is not for me to name them but for the manager and scouts at QPR to find them or contact agents in order to do so.

Comment

• I'll name them..... Wickham, Jelavic, Odemwingie, Campbell, Long etc etc. All better than Deeney and ccheaper.

Comment

Deeney 10m - Remy 8.5 m

Why do people keep on and keep on insisting to post that remy is worth 8.5 million? He isnt , his agent got him a clause that we had to sell him for what he cost us, and the rest of what hes worth he pockets in a signing on fee in his new contract.
                        Remy is not worth 8.5 million, its a special clause, same as cualker has got and the same as lots of players have. Thats not his true worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          I like deeney but his price tag is inflated. Gary Hooper, please. Same age, same goals average in the championship, experience from cl with Celtic and proven in the pl with plenty more to come I think, at half the price for deeney.
                          I also have a good feeling about kolbeinn and hope we get him, Icelanders are like Germans, you now what you're gonna get, good character at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
                            I like deeney but his price tag is inflated. Gary Hooper, please. Same age, same goals average in the championship, experience from cl with Celtic and proven in the pl with plenty more to come I think, at half the price for deeney.
                            I also have a good feeling about kolbeinn and hope we get him, Icelanders are like Germans, you now what you're gonna get, good character at least.
                            I'd take Hooper, but Kolbeinn concerns me. He fractured his ankle a few years ago and I don't think he's been the same since.

Comment

Connor Wickham went to Sunderland for an initial fee of £8m rising to £12m. I'd imagine he's around the £10m mark, especially now he's a "proven PL striker".

Comment

I'll name them..... Wickham, Jelavic, Odemwingie, Campbell, Long etc etc. All better than Deeney and ccheaper.
                                Of that lot I would only have Wickham as he offers something different the rest are actually non scoring strikers from memory although long works hard

Comment

Working...
                                X