Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
    If Deeney is worth £8m why did we get Charlie for £4m?

Bad buy if true.
    agreed
    TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
      Deeney is 26 now, at the end of a 4 year contract he'll be wrong side of 26! If you sign someone for PL goals approaching their thirties, he needs to be proven.
      Just like lambert yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Why the hate? Cos hes watford or what? Players always played well against us and his goal scoring rate speaks for itself.
        Hate? Not hatred just questions. Never been impressed by him, but we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          If potential is 26 years of age what is 18 or 22? Just a question.
          Well we keep getting told we should give Adel another chance because of his potential he is 25

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            45 goals in a average championship team over two years to me says he has potential...
            didnt realise he scored that many 45 thats impressive still not sure on £8.5m but its not my money if we want to spend that much and the board think that £8.5m is acceptable then i trust the board are doing the right decision.
            TWITTER
            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
              didnt realise he scored that many 45 thats inpressive still not sure on £8.5m but uts not my money if we want to spend that much and the board think that £8.5m is acceptable the i trust the board are doing the right decision.
              Its not a bad ratio at all mate or one to be sniffed at but I completely agree 8 mill plus is some serious money for a player who prob should be around 5 mill mark. But thats what the market dictates at the moment. Harry said he wants a british striker which means we must be aware theres a premium to pay for that.

Comment

I think he may just surprise a few of you, he will certainly keep the oppo defenders on their toes

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Well we keep getting told we should give Adel another chance because of his potential he is 25
                  Maybe some people are strange? I can't speak for others. If at 26 people are still suggesting someone has potential after plying their trade for many years then I don't believe they know what potential in footballing years mean. All a matter of opinions.

Comment

Just like lambert yeah?
                    All I'm getting at is that £8m is way over the top. We could go round in circles about this all night, but that's my opinion on it and I'll leave it at that.

I sincerely hope to be proved wrong!

Comment

Fabio Borini 23 goals in 6 seasons = £14million

Comment

If potential is 26 years of age what is 18 or 22? Just a question.
                        they are numbers and yes 18 - 22 years old have potential but so do 24, 25 or 26 year olds. You saying charlie hasnt got the potential to make the step up? Deeney has potential but its down to him to make it count if he gets the opportunity, as it is for rhodes if he evert akes the leap. Some players dont mature until later and reach their true potential to late twenties.

Comment

Maybe some people are strange? I can't speak for others. If at 26 people are still suggesting someone has potential after plying their trade for many years then I don't believe they know what potential in footballing years mean. All a matter of opinions.
                          Tend to agree with you but QPR fans have a different take on things usually determined by who the player is more faces then Big Ben

Comment

At 29, Holt, Lambert even Gary Taylor Fletcher started making there mark in the top flight, I always find myself saying, "I wish we had taken a chance on.........." The guy has scored all types of goals, I prefer Rhodes but sometimes you have to take a chance,
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Fabio Borini 23 goals in 6 seasons = £14million
                              More fool Sunderland.

Comment

Its not a bad ratio at all mate or one to be sniffed at but I completely agree 8 mill plus is some serious money for a player who prob should be around 5 mill mark. But thats what the market dictates at the moment. Harry said he wants a british striker which means we must be aware theres a premium to pay for that.
                                i suppose we have to pay over the mark because he is british but as i said the board must be happy with what there paying if he comes he get my support regardless of transfer fee
                                TWITTER
                                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                                X