Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie

Seen on a few other QPR sites there's a few rumours picking up pace that we are looking to Bring Mackie back.

Personally as a squad player and someone who knows the league inside out I would have him every day of the week. He's a grafter and cause defenders non stop problems and is a good championship player.

Thoughts.....
    Yes, please
    52.67%
    No, thanks
    47.33%

The poll is expired.

Jackie is a hard worker but a rubbish footballer... Hope not

Comment

As a RB maybe???? I felt he should have converted years ago! To RB that is, lol.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Fantastic attitude and gives his all...I'd rather Jamie over the oxygen thieves like SWP,tarabbt,traore
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I would have him back, great work ethic, the sort you want in the dressing room, done it before and could do it again
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yes from me, we should have never got rid of him in the first place!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

yes...good squad player

Comment

Decent Champo player, good engine, runs a lot, needs to keep his frustrations with his teammates in check on the pitch more. Spent more time throwing his arms up and looking disgusted than Adel did.

Think we could probably get better, but won't be upset if he does come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  yes from me, we should have never got rid of him in the first place!
                  We didn't get rid, he left when he wasn't first choice.

Comment

I would 100% have Jamie Mackie back in the Championship. He's versatile, has goals in him, he cares about the club and for me, his attitude is spot on. Doubt Forest would want much for him either, 1 year left on his contract and was loaned out at Reading for most of last year.
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 13-06-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Scored 9 goals in 25 appearances in 2010/2011. Those goals were a big part of why we won the league.

Not to mention the psychological impact of the equalizer at Derby that really set the tone for the season.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Come home Jamie son

Comment

The problem for me is adel and SWP. If we didn't sign them and others that I haven't mentioned I'd imagine the response would be very different. I personally felt Wayne routledge massively improved us when Mackie broke his leg. Mackie did have a purple patch but he really shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11. You really have to be careful with including too many headless chickens for the sake of losing flair and vision. Tbh Mackie awareness is extremely poor and looks down more than a pro golfer. As you can tell it's a massive no from me.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Just yes!
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

No Ta.. Been there. Hasn't been the same since he left us. Great attitude towards the game but I think he was good in a decent championship team when we won the league. Think there's plenty more players we can be looking at.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                              X