Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
    Decent Champo player, good engine, runs a lot, needs to keep his frustrations with his teammates in check on the pitch more. Spent more time throwing his arms up and looking disgusted than Adel did.

Think we could probably get better, but won't be upset if he does come back.
    Good points and summary Big Man....

Comment

No no and er no. Lost count of the number of times he dribbled the ball off the pitch rather than get his head up and look for a pass. Yes he has a great work ethic but put in a transfer request as soon as competition for his place came up. Also only scored 4 goals in his last 60 games according to wiki. Rather we left him in the past

Comment

Never go back.

Comment

Yes yes yes
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Hahah he's shiiiiiiiiitttteeeeeeee. Can't believe you lot want him back. No thanks rather having players that can play abit

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I would 100% have Jamie Mackie back in the Championship. He's versatile, has goals in him, he cares about the club and for me, his attitude is spot on. Doubt Forest would want much for him either, 1 year left on his contract and was loaned out at Reading for most of last year.
              Whats he got to love the club for he had Dogs heaped on him when he was here , it's only since we signed a bucket load of lazy money grabbing ponces that people realize the the value of a trier willing to give his all

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Whats he got to love the club for he had Dogs heaped on him when he was here , it's only since we signed a bucket load of lazy money grabbing ponces that people realize the the value of a trier willing to give his all
                Well I've never given Mackie any abuse. Works hard and does his best, would take 11 like that over most of the wasters we've signed since!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Well I've never given Mackie any abuse. Works hard and does his best, would take 11 like that over most of the wasters we've signed since!
                  Agree , but you must be unaware of face to face slagging he got at Euston on the return from away game , surely you can recall the verbals he got on message boards , so why should he have any feelings for QPR ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    Jackie is a hard worker but a rubbish footballer... Hope not
                    This. Mr nice guy but not for me. Bit of a glory hunter too I think & wasn't up for the fight when his place was under threat.
                    Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 14-06-2015, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      This. Mr nice guy but not for me. Bit of a glory hunter too I think & wasn't up for the fight when his place was under threat.
                      Not the way I saw it thought he had a good atitude squadewise and willing to wait for his chance when out of the team , but wouldn't be the 1st time iv'e been wrong

Comment

I think we all agreed not to sign has-beens anymore?

Comment

be a good squad player, yes from me
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Did it not come out that Mackie was actually one of the players that made life hard for new players coming in and alienated them causing rift or am I imagining it and getting mixed up

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Did it not come out that Mackie was actually one of the players that made life hard for new players coming in and alienated them causing rift or am I imagining it and getting mixed up
                              if that's true West, poor squad player, no from me
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Maybe we should have a poll on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X