Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Fair comment. Had a purple patch but like Dave says has zero awareness
    Little bit like Agemang came in could not stop scoring then hit a brick wall

Comment

• Looks like a done deal... http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottin...ail/story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Crap footballer! Can't pass. Can't cross. And a poor footballer. One good season. Not happy with this at all. Why can't we get new blood?
        100 % agree. Jesus how poor he was last season with us.

Comment

• on a free absolute no brainer. Good squad player with champ experience to guide our new flock of youngsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Crap footballer! Can't pass. Can't cross. And a poor footballer. One good season. Not happy with this at all. Why can't we get new blood?
            but we HAVE got new (and young) blood in already in the form of the two Swindon lads plus JET - I reckon this is a very good move - helps to get a balance between youth and experience, skill and effort, old and new Rangers etc etc. Come on Jamie ! (maybe could even get back in the Scotland team!)

Comment

• Sounds like old Jamie could end up being our boo boy next season now we've offloaded a few donkey's
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
                Blimey that is bad news. Take back some donkey in the same week we say goodbye to the most talented player this club has seen in a generation and I bet loads of fans will be overjoyed. The only reason Mackie looked good for one season was because we had Adel.

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not alone thinking this is a bad move. Proper step back this. That's Petrasso or another young lad pushed down the pecking order now. And if he's a replacement for Matty P then we are settling for a year struggling. Maybe we can play him right back and let him chase players all game because the geeza has zero end product.

Comment

• Last year people complained about lack of efffort throughout the team and now they complain when they bring in a player with lots of effort in his play. I canīt really understand why.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Blimey that is bad news. Take back some donkey in the same week we say goodbye to the most talented player this club has seen in a generation and I bet loads of fans will be overjoyed. The only reason Mackie looked good for one season was because we had Adel.
                      I voted no, but if Chris and Les think he is needed in the squad, then Jamie should be welcomed back with open arms. No need for bringing AT in to the equation, but since you started all that then here are the cold facts of their goal success in the Premier League. Mackie: 60 games, 9 goals; Adel: 77 games, 7 goals.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Last year people complained about lack of efffort throughout the team and now they complain when they bring in a player with lots of effort in his play. I canīt really understand why.

Me too and think the coating of Mackie is well over the top. I agree he's not a prem league player but in the championship he's a great signing.
                        Again think he will change a few opinions when the seasons gets going. As fans we all like to watch players who play for the short get stuck in and go the extra mile and Mackie does that and he will gain the respect.

Also we need a balanced squad nothing to say he's a first teamer guaranteed though wouldn't be surprised if he's our new captain. Ridiculous to see so many people say mackies not good enough for the championship.

Comment

• Always thought that mackie was 90% engine and 10% footballer. On the scheme of things I'm not thrilled by this but I will wait to see how the rest of the squad pans out before worring

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Last year people complained about lack of efffort throughout the team and now they complain when they bring in a player with lots of effort in his play. I canīt really understand why.
                            because he's not very good!

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              I suppose that argument could be applied in reverse, too.

OK, maybe not.

Comment

• I really don't get it....... Proven championship player who'd run through a brick wall for the club.

Maybe we do need to go skint again.........

Comment

Working...
                                X