Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    In his particular case it doesn't really matter if he loves QPR or not. He went out there and worked his socks off every time, harrassing and attacking with dogged persistence, and scoring on a regular basis. Relentless drive, what our current team could certainly use. He was a game changer in the PL for us, he can be even more so in the Championship now.

Spot in krill. Exactly why I can't understand why people are sticking their noses up to him. It's a squad game first off all and we need some players With championship no how which Mackie fits in perfectly.

But if he can chip in with 7,8, 9 assists and same I goals the. He's a good addition. What I like ate is from a midfield perspective we have brought people who all see, to be able to chip in with some goals.

I think Mackie will be captain.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Spot in krill. Exactly why I can't understand why people are sticking their noses up to him. It's a squad game first off all and we need some players With championship no how which Mackie fits in perfectly.

But if he can chip in with 7,8, 9 assists and same I goals the. He's a good addition. What I like ate is from a midfield perspective we have brought people who all see, to be able to chip in with some goals.

I think Mackie will be captain.
      Exactly. We don't have to name a 25 now, and we need a big squad for the Championship. Mackie would be a very good addition. Haven't we all cried out for a player who plays for the shirt, plays with passion? He will get goals for us guaranteed, as he did last time he was here.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Exactly. We don't have to name a 25 now, and we need a big squad for the Championship. Mackie would be a very good addition. Haven't we all cried out for a player who plays for the shirt, plays with passion? He will get goals for us guaranteed, as he did last time he was here.
        Ramsey said he wanted a few players who can handle the riggers of the championship and Mackie fits into that category perfectly. He gets up for every ga,e and you know on a cold night in Rotherham he's the one who's got the potential to get the others going through determination.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Ramsey said he wanted a few players who can handle the riggers of the championship and Mackie fits into that category perfectly. He gets up for every ga,e and you know on a cold night in Rotherham he's the one who's got the potential to get the others going through determination.
          Completely agree mate, he is exactly the type of player we need.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Might just do a job in a handful of games of the bench/as a squad member. But we'll be in trouble if he's a regular starter. So I voted 'No'.

Comment

• It's a NO from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                w ank yourselves over some two bob Moroccan yet not prepared to support a white British boy
                You really can't help yourself can you. What is your fixation with always having to bring a player's race into it?

Comment

• I voted 'no' , but now after reading some of the posts, I'm going to change my mind.
                  I do agree that you need a sizeable squad in the Championship and although Jamie may not up to the standard, that some of our fans think we need.
                  As a squad member, he would be an asset, closing down players or running after wayward passes and of course, his never say die attitude.
                  So now it's a yes from me.

Comment

• It's a no from me, I think the lad should have converted to RB years ago, not a winger or striker, with his work rate, he would have made a great attacking RB.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

• Fantastic Attitiude, Always gives 100%, Can't fault him at all for effort - he will be a brilliant addition to the squad!
                      WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        It's a no from me, I think the lad should have converted to RB years ago, not a winger or striker, with his work rate, he would have made a great attacking RB.
                        To much of a glory hunter. Having himself massively

Comment

• Sky are now saying he's going to sign a 2 year deal with a option of a third.

Comment

• If his wages aren't more than 4 figures a week it's ok. Any more than that and it's about as underwhelming and disappointing as Chris Ramsey's 3 year deal
                            I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              In his particular case it doesn't really matter if he loves QPR or not. He went out there and worked his socks off every time, harrassing and attacking with dogged persistence, and scoring on a regular basis. Relentless drive, what our current team could certainly use. He was a game changer in the PL for us, he can be even more so in the Championship now.
                              Where the fock did that come from Kirill???... top post by the way.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Where the fock did that come from Kirill???... top post by the way.
                                I'm always looking for positives, just don't find many of them nowadays.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X