Sack Warbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

Says the man who compares Warbs to Bill Shankley, Bob Paisley, Matt Busby, Alex Ferguson , Kenny Dalgliesh, Jürgen Klopp, Pep Guardiola, Jose Maurino… .

Like many, very quick to moan and #### off… but hey ho, I just hope the staff at QPR never read these posts.

Just for the record, 54 years home and away… and i live in the Midlands.
    I did state that I was exaggerating to emphasise a point, 54 years home and away gives you credit but not to the point that you can disrespect people for having a different opinion to yourself, you have my deepest sympathy for living in the Midlands

Comment

I was a tray boy at QPR selling you old boys wagon wheels and Smiths crisps.
      Don't know if any of ya remember Marsh nicking a packet outta me tray when the players come out from the Ellerslie Rd stand ?
      Came otter my wages that did !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        I was a tray boy at QPR selling you old boys wagon wheels and Smiths crisps.
        Don't know if any of ya remember Marsh nicking a packet outta me tray when the players come out from the Ellerslie Rd stand ?
        Came otter my wages that did !!
        Thank you for your service
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

Says the man who compares Warbs to Bill Shankley, Bob Paisley, Matt Busby, Alex Ferguson , Kenny Dalgliesh, Jürgen Klopp, Pep Guardiola, Jose Maurino… .

Like many, very quick to moan and #### off… but hey ho, I just hope the staff at QPR never read these posts.

Just for the record, 54 years home and away… and i live in the Midlands.
          According to West London News he does read forums and sticks some comments up on the wall for the players to read as it helps with his pre match talks with them.

Maybe that is why they go out and prove me wrong when I predict a run of poor results, only to lose the following matches instead.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Maybe that is why they go out and prove me wrong when I predict a run of poor results, only to lose the following matches instead.
            Repeat the same post every week?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Repeat the same post every week?

Maybe that will work.

I predict losses against Forest and Fulham plus a draw against Peterboro.

Comment

They'll never beat forest and win 9 out of the next 10 games....I bet they don't!!!

In case they read

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

I did state that I was exaggerating to emphasise a point, 54 years home and away gives you credit but not to the point that you can disrespect people for having a different opinion to yourself, you have my deepest sympathy for living in the Midlands
                  True enough, but neither can you disrespect my views or indeed, the place where I live…

Comment

Let’s be honest. While Luton totally outplayed us in the first half (Sky Sports made this clear) we were both competitive and lucky (penalty kick + shoulder goal by Dickie) in the second.

While MW all but called out, down restless Rangers fans post-match, the fact remains we STILL are not playing like we did first half of the season.

Stefan has been underwhelming, Charlie non-performing, and our back three slow/legged since the turn of the year.

Yes, am thrilled to get the win against Luton after all of the losses.

Yes, am hopeful that Dykes finally returns to play.

Yet this game v NF will either prove QPR has turned a corner, or remains cornered by a system the whole league has effectively figured out.

GO YOU RRRSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

True enough, but neither can you disrespect my views or indeed, the place where I live…
                      Close to Crewe?
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Close to Crewe?
                        Ha !

Fortunately not

(Especially as Crewe isn't in the Midlands...)

Comment

Let's just leave it at that then shall we, it's getting on my nerves now matey

Comment

• Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

Let's just leave it at that then shall we, it's getting on my nerves now matey
                            Sounds good to me matey, but if you dish it, you’ve got to be able to take it.

Comment

Sounds good to me matey, but if you dish it, you’ve got to be able to take it.
                              I can take it just can't be bothered with it skip

Comment

• Getting in early and saying the starting 11 tonight were great, however the subs in second half and these two cowboy midfielders hendrick and stef don’t battle, compete or keep the shape to compete and play a good championship game of football. Hence I’m sure why they were dropped. Went from clever management to poor fast. Had some bad luck and their first goal was stupidly good. Don’t like the way we capitulated and I hope warbs is ready for the stick despite agreeing with the side he put out originally.

Comment

Working...
                                X