No announcement yet.

Sack Warbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has no clue how to change things up. Brings on zero pace midfielders that will just slow play. I'm his head he must of thought we were 3 up. Bloke looks gormless and started to remind me of Mclaren just needed an umbrella last night. At least we can forget about top 6 as that is done. Far too many better sides ready to pinch 6th spot. Bringing in Kendrick well worth sacking him on that alone
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Still waiting for names for a possible replacement. Otherwise his sacking is a waste of time.....
      Daniel Farke.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Still waiting for names for a possible replacement. Otherwise his sacking is a waste of time.....
        I quoted two on another thread , Manning from M K Dons and the geezer at Oxford , younger managers with fresh ideas and an attacking style of play. Sometimes you have to take a chance with coaches, managers etc.
        Look at Cooper from Forest and Potter at Brighton , nobody had heard of them until a few years ago.

Comment

• John Terry

Comment

• Sheep as a fellow staff member you don't seem to be taking this very serious. Allot of fans on here have had enough of Warburton and I don't blame them. Don't use that repulsive name on here

Comment

• Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

I quoted two on another thread , Manning from M K Dons and the geezer at Oxford , younger managers with fresh ideas and an attacking style of play. Sometimes you have to take a chance with coaches, managers etc.
              Look at Cooper from Forest and Potter at Brighton , nobody had heard of them until a few years ago.
              Potter in my view very overrated. Has struggled most seasons for Brighton. Ironically tippy, tappy style of play but struggles to make changes and get wins. Had decent start to this season but was always going to fall away badly. Six defeats on the bounce now. At this rate will be turning into a posher version of Ollie.

Comment

• Ffs, you can't sack the manager for this season, he has performed miracles with a bottom 6 budget.
                Have a go at the board, for not giving him more money.

Comment

• [QUOTE=QPRDave;n2574409]Ffs, you can't sack the manager for this season, he has performed miracles with a bottom 6 budget.
                  Have a go at the board, for not giving him more money.[/QUOTE]

Given funds in the January window, but turned down the chance to bring in a new striker?

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Did he?
                    Who knows, how much was he "offered?"
                    Maybe the funds you talk of weren't enough to get a better forward than we already have.
                    I find that statement from Les a little strange.
                    That basically threw his manager under the bus in the middle of a promotion push.
                    Why didn't he go further and say how much money was Available?
                    Because he may as well have, as I say bus and manager

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Did he?
                      Who knows, how much was he "offered?"
                      Maybe the funds you talk of weren't enough to get a better forward than we already have.
                      I find that statement from Les a little strange.
                      That basically threw his manager under the bus in the middle of a promotion push.
                      Why didn't he go further and say how much money was Available?
                      Because he may as well have, as I say bus and manager
                      But Sir Les was right about needing a striker and he would know because he was a master at being one. Clearly Austin has let himself down badly I think mb has been very naive sticking with what he has though Dave.

Comment

• I think at the time everyone was crying out for wing backs as we had 4 injured ones - the centre half was obvious as we were over reliant on the 3 amigos!

but a different type of striker was clearly what we needed and they put all their eggs in one basket for the swansea guy and when they played hardball had no where else to go in the time left ...so signed a player we didn't need in a position we are over stocked in and played him at a detriment to developing our own players and a cost to the tactics and formation of the team!

the signing of Hendrick has been an unmitigated disaster not because of the player himself because although he hasn't been great he should still have been good enough but because the obligation to play him has meant - amos , dozzell ,and ball (yes even Ball) have had limited game time. And Thomas - given the way he came on and changed the game against Blackpool you would have thought i might have had a chance but no he hasn't been seen since!

some very odd decisions going on!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          I think at the time everyone was crying out for wing backs as we had 4 injured ones - the centre half was obvious as we were over reliant on the 3 amigos!

but a different type of striker was clearly what we needed and they put all their eggs in one basket for the swansea guy and when they played hardball had no where else to go in the time left ...so signed a player we didn't need in a position we are over stocked in and played him at a detriment to developing our own players and a cost to the tactics and formation of the team!

the signing of Hendrick has been an unmitigated disaster not because of the player himself because although he hasn't been great he should still have been good enough but because the obligation to play him has meant - amos , dozzell ,and ball (yes even Ball) have had limited game time. And Thomas - given the way he came on and changed the game against Blackpool you would have thought i might have had a chance but no he hasn't been seen since!

some very odd decisions going on!
                          Spot on. Like you say; Ball nowhere to be seem even when Warburton time and time again highlights the need for using the whole squad.

QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Paul Nevin currently first team coach at WHU and England…Neil Critchley current mananager at Blackpool.

Comment

• Leave until the season ends. He does not have (never had) the quality/intelligence of players to play a wingback system. He does have enough quality players for a more traditional 442. I genuinely think we have been lucky with some of the results which has put us were we are using his system.

Comment

• Bodø Glimt`s manager Kjetil Knudsen is one alternative. QPR(sadly) would probably not be a step up the ladder for him, but anyway....
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X