No announcement yet.

Sack Warbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at the game Ssturday and was so ####ed off the way it ended. But I really dont see who else I would want in and think he needs another transfer window and one more season. We're in the top 6 and taking the season as a whole we're doing okay.

Comment

My question to everyone is 3 points in the next 5 games do you want rid?

Comment

Originally posted by KismetRanger View Post
        Honestly it depends on how. If it's same as the last five games then maybe yeah.

If we struggle for results but clearly the team has improved and there is positivity (that can come from many different angles) then no.

Comment

Should we now try and temp the Chelsea manager, lol?

Comment

Originally posted by KismetRanger View Post
            I want rid of him whatever happens in the next 5 games , i just don't like him or his style of play, his negativity and lack of tactical knowledge.
            He's had almost 3 seasons here now and although he has steadied the ship , i don't think he can take us any further.
            I'm also fed up of his interviews , always saying how tired the players are because of the schedule , yet he nearly always plays the same players and doesn't utilise the squad. It's the same schedule for every team , every season 46 games not including cups , just get on with it and stop being so negative , he's always bigging up our opponents before we play them , saying how dangerous they are , even teams at the bottom . He is just a negative one dimensional manager and i think it probably gets through to our players as well, hence why , every time this season , we've had a chance to go third or second in the league or progress in the cup against lesser teams , we've blown it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
              I want rid of him whatever happens in the next 5 games , i just don't like him or his style of play, his negativity and lack of tactical knowledge.
              He's had almost 3 seasons here now and although he has steadied the ship , i don't think he can take us any further.
              I'm also fed up of his interviews , always saying how tired the players are because of the schedule , yet he nearly always plays the same players and doesn't utilise the squad. It's the same schedule for every team , every season 46 games not including cups , just get on with it and stop being so negative , he's always bigging up our opponents before we play them , saying how dangerous they are , even teams at the bottom . He is just a negative one dimensional manager and i think it probably gets through to our players as well, hence why , every time this season , we've had a chance to go third or second in the league or progress in the cup against lesser teams , we've blown it.
              seriously? this season regardless of where we finish has been one of the most successful and entertaining in recent years ...one of the top scorers in the league the most away wins for a long time... up until recently had scored in every game we have played - been within a win or 2 of the top 2 for most of the year...operating on a much much lower budget than the teams around us.....we only "blew it" in the league cup thanks to a woeful ref and linesman - not doing well in the cup is nothing to to with the manager we have been sh*it at the FA cup since 1982.....

Comment

Bill Shankley, Bob Paisley, Matt Busby, Alex Ferguson , Kenny Dalgliesh, Jürgen Klopp, Pep Guardiola, Jose Maurino ---- Mark Warburton
                Spot the odd one out?

All those great managers, and some I've probably missed, have one thing in common, they have all taken, teams that have been struggling and built them into wonderful teams, and yes I know money may have been a factor in one or two cases, but certainly not all of them

In most cases it's been the manager who has had the strength of character and the will to have a plan and to put that the personnel in place to execute
                Sir Alex freely admits he was one game away from the sack at one point My point is that MW has not got the vision or the nous to take us much further, in my humble opinion, the names I have listed are extremities and only used to stress a point, obviously direct comparison to those clubs and ours is slightly ridiculous, but I hope that the point I have tried to make is understood

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                  Bill Shankley, Bob Paisley, Matt Busby, Alex Ferguson , Kenny Dalgliesh, Jürgen Klopp, Pep Guardiola, Jose Maurino ---- Mark Warburton
                  Spot the odd one out?

All those great managers, and some I've probably missed, have one thing in common, they have all taken, teams that have been struggling and built them into wonderful teams, and yes I know money may have been a factor in one or two cases, but certainly not all of them

In most cases it's been the manager who has had the strength of character and the will to have a plan and to put that the personnel in place to execute
                  Sir Alex freely admits he was one game away from the sack at one point My point is that MW has not got the vision or the nous to take us much further, in my humble opinion, the names I have listed are extremities and only used to stress a point, obviously direct comparison to those clubs and ours is slightly ridiculous, but I hope that the point I have tried to make is understood
                  They also managed clubs with greater average attendances of 15k. This meant they weren't shopping for players in the bargain bucket.

Comment

He needs to start putting rockets up certain players . He needs to stop the sh*t talk eg Johansen has been tremendous . He needs to watch games and adapt accordingly.
                    He needs to get over to them In the changing room that they need to fight for every ball for 90 mins , chase every ball , and leave it all on the pitch

Comment

One of the best posts I've seen on here in a long while.
                      Every single point made is valid.

Comment

Nonsense.

I've enjoyed the football under Warbs more than I have for many a season...

He's done a great job; average squad, freebies and has-beens, no money, etc etc

We are achieving way above where we should be.

Comment

Honestly, reading some of these comments, I think a lot of posters on here know absolutely nothing about football...

Reactive, brain dead, stupid. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                            Honestly, reading some of these comments, I think a lot of posters on here know absolutely nothing about football...

You are entitled to your opinion , but so is everybody else, it may be reactive, brain dead and stupid in your opinion, but it is how they feelOn the other point about people knowing nothing about football, I wouldn't like to try and count the years that folk on here have been watching this club, I have 52 myself I know of at least 5 others that have over 50 years, then if you add it the 20, 30 40 yearers in you quickly start to get an awful lot of years and and awful lot of knowledge, just maybe take a minute or two to let that fact sink in

Comment

Don't be so hard on yourself.

We're all entitled to our opinion, even you.

Comment

Nonsense.

I've enjoyed the football under Warbs more than I have for many a season...

He's done a great job; average squad, freebies and has-beens, no money, etc etc

We are achieving way above where we should be.
                                If you had actually read my post you'll see that i said he has steadied the ship but in my opinion he can't take us any further.
                                I have enjoyed some of the football under Warbs , certainly better than Hasslebaink and Holloway , as for average squad , has beens , no money etc etc . He is the one that has assembled that squad .
                                I would prefer to try someone else now , a younger manager with new ideas a bit more positive thinking
                                What do you mean we are achieving way above where we should be ??
                                Surely promotion is what we should be aiming for and all i can see is us sliding towards mid table the way it's going.
                                Are you happy being a mid table championship club ? i'm not i want us challenging for promotion and i would be prepared to change manager every year if it meant improving the performances .
                                I know it does'nt work out that well being a QPR fan for 51 years , they always let us down but at least try and go for it , rather than settle for mediocrity .

Comment

Working...
                                X