Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop being so silly will you.

Comment

Like most I gave been bitterly disappointed with both results and performances of late, not since our brush with relegation a couple of years ago have I gone into each game expecting the worst. Which goes to show how poor we have been. Yet we still sit in the okay offs (for now).
      I Think it would be harsh to sack Warburton, but I wouldn't be surprised if his time was called.

Comment

Watch the MW post-game comments. He’s finally admitting publicly what we’ve all shared of late; something’s wrong, very wrong, and he let the players (and his coaching staff know it.).

My one question above all others: Why do the players continue to play ticky tack, back and forth football at a slow and predictable pace? Is it what the coaches have called for? If not, why would players continue doing it game after game after game if the coaches wanted something else?

Comment

No point changing the manager at this stage off the season
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
            Watch the MW post-game comments. He’s finally admitting publicly what we’ve all shared of late; something’s wrong, very wrong, and he let the players (and his coaching staff know it.).

My one question above all others: Why do the players continue to play ticky tack, back and forth football at a slow and predictable pace? Is it what the coaches have called for? If not, why would players continue doing it game after game after game if the coaches wanted something else?
            It`s so irritating to witness how Gray want`s the ball, but seldom gets it. Today was an exception and look what happened? He score a beaty.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Munster143 View Post

HAHAHA, look at where we are, would you of taken that come first game of season? Who do we replace him with? If you want to support a team that sacks a manager after every bad run, go support Watford, or get behind the team and remember this isn’t FIFA or a video game teams and players get dips in form.
              Judging by this August thread most folks expected us to be where we are or higher.

https://www.wearetherangersboys.com/...k-we-ll-finish

We have been playing limp football for months, it's not a "bad run" it's a cancerous rot Warburton is patently unable to rectify.

Warburton has not developed or improved a single player in his whole time here. He has done the opposite in fact, destroyed and stalled the development of several players. This is scandalous given that we are a selling club that needs to make money on players to recycle the squad every year or two. I reckon Dickie's value has tanked this season, Chair's must've dropped 33% and Willock's will now be on the slide.... this is badly denting our summer war chest. Likes of Masterson, Oteh, Shodipo, Kakay, Hammaleinen, Smyth and Kelman have been chewed up and spat out. Some pillock on here actually posted that Warburton "is good at bringing young players through" once - what an absolute crock of pooh that post was, but very typical of the unsubstantiated guff people regularly spew out in support of the phoney. It's not even just young players he can't develop. He seems to have disaffected several seasoned pros and got them to down tools too.... its inexplicable what's happened to Chaz, Stef and Uncs but I put the blame squarely on Warburton.

He's a one-trick pony. A busted flush who's clearly out of straws to clutch at. It's inconceivable he'll still be here next season, it's just a case of when he goes and who we bring in. Billy Reid should be on the list in my view.

Finally, last time I looked Watford have had a few seasons in the prem recently and an FA Cup Final... I can't see that any Horns will be casting enviously looks at us or Warburton.

He's had a good innings but it's time he ####ed off.

Comment

Don't rate Warburton at all and to save our season , we need to sack him and get somebody else , at least until the end of the season. The main problem we have is Dickie and Barbet can't play in a back four , which we realised at the start of last season where we were conceding 2 or 3 goals a game , hence why Warburton decided to play with a back three. The trouble with that is you need 2 fast, energetic and athletic wingbacks that can get up and down the pitch , which we have'nt got . With the 3 centre halves you lose something in midfield and in my view you need to win the midfield battle in any game of football. We need to go to a back four with Sanderson and Dunne as centre halves , drop Dickie and Barbet , both useless and slow , i have never seen a footballer as slow as Dickie , he runs at jogging speed and has no desire to chase back. Play Moses and Macallum as full backs , that will allow us to have an extra man in midfield or up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Judging by this August thread most folks expected us to be where we are or higher.

https://www.wearetherangersboys.com/...k-we-ll-finish

We have been playing limp football for months, it's not a "bad run" it's a cancerous rot Warburton is patently unable to rectify.

Warburton has not developed or improved a single player in his whole time here. He has done the opposite in fact, destroyed and stalled the development of several players. This is scandalous given that we are a selling club that needs to make money on players to recycle the squad every year or two. I reckon Dickie's value has tanked this season, Chair's must've dropped 33% and Willock's will now be on the slide.... this is badly denting our summer war chest. Likes of Masterson, Oteh, Shodipo, Kakay, Hammaleinen, Smyth and Kelman have been chewed up and spat out. Some pillock on here actually posted that Warburton "is good at bringing young players through" once - what an absolute crock of pooh that post was, but very typical of the unsubstantiated guff people regularly spew out in support of the phoney. It's not even just young players he can't develop. He seems to have disaffected several seasoned pros and got them to down tools too.... its inexplicable what's happened to Chaz, Stef and Uncs but I put the blame squarely on Warburton.

He's a one-trick pony. A busted flush who's clearly out of straws to clutch at. It's inconceivable he'll still be here next season, it's just a case of when he goes and who we bring in. Billy Reid should be on the list in my view.

Finally, last time I looked Watford have had a few seasons in the prem recently and an FA Cup Final... I can't see that any Horns will be casting enviously looks at us or Warburton.

He's had a good innings but it's time he ####ed off.
                  A shamefully immature, stupid and reactionary post.

Totally untrue, especially in light of one of our best seasons for years.

Honestly, I hope that no single member of staff of QPR FC ever read such nonsense.

Comment

So so disappointing how we are playing and our results . Cardiff were really poor and we couldn't break them down . This is a poor championship bar Fulham . Warbs doesn't seem to be able to watch Wats going on and to change it . If teams are working out they way we play why isn't Warburton working out the opposition

Comment

Sir ‘Colin’ Warnock anyone?

Comment

It seems , judging by the post match interview that MW finally tore into the players after the game, something he should of been doing a month ago. I spent the best part of a week on here defending him recently, I would say now that I cannot defend the indefensible, after seeing that yesterday with my own eyes.
                        I'm not sure sacking him now would be of any benefit to the season, we would still have the same players out on the pitch and the responsibility lies as much with them as with anybody else.
                        There are still enough points to play for to keep us in the playoffs, then anything can happen, but I'm not sure if the players or the manager have enough about them to do it .It looks likely that the club and MW will be parting ways in the not too distant future I think, which is a shame as I think he is a decent honest chap, but unfortunately he seems to have hit his ceiling with this team

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                          It seems , judging by the post match interview that MW finally tore into the players after the game, something he should of been doing a month ago. I spent the best part of a week on here defending him recently, I would say now that I cannot defend the indefensible, after seeing that yesterday with my own eyes.
                          I'm not sure sacking him now would be of any benefit to the season, we would still have the same players out on the pitch and the responsibility lies as much with them as with anybody else.
                          There are still enough points to play for to keep us in the playoffs, then anything can happen, but I'm not sure if the players or the manager have enough about them to do it .It looks likely that the club and MW will be parting ways in the not too distant future I think, which is a shame as I think he is a decent honest chap, but unfortunately he seems to have hit his ceiling with this team
                          Kev, I’ve woken up this morning even more annoyed than I was last night.

Whilst making a change now does seem irrational, the players don’t appear to be playing for Warbs

He is also coming across as a very weak leader. In the post match interview he actually said ‘ I hope the players don’t mind me saying…….’.

I’m not saying we should do this because the bloke is 73 years old but do you think Warnock would get more or less points from the remaining 11 games than Warbs?

I’m also baffled with what’s going on with Dykes who has been out with a knock yet training on the grass for ages now. Stef keeps falling mysteriously ill and Charlie’s heads and legs have gone in my opinion

I can honestly see us getting stuffed at Luton who play a pressing game with pace and purpose

The decision as to whether sack Warbs or not depends on whether there is anybody out there who is better and available but if there is why wait?

Would Eustace do a better job and get more of a tune out of the players?

Warbs looks beaten and almost scared!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Whilst making a change now does seem irrational, the players don’t appear to be playing for Warbs

He is also coming across as a very weak leader. In the post match interview he actually said ‘ I hope the players don’t mind me saying…….’.

I’m not saying we should do this because the bloke is 73 years old but do you think Warnock would get more or less points from the remaining 11 games than Warbs?

I’m also baffled with what’s going on with Dykes who has been out with a knock yet training on the grass for ages now. Stef keeps falling mysteriously ill and Charlie’s heads and legs have gone in my opinion

I can honestly see us getting stuffed at Luton who play a pressing game with pace and purpose

The decision as to whether sack Warbs or not depends on whether there is anybody out there who is better and available but if there is why wait?

Yes mate, I understand where you are coming from, but I don't see the suits acting straight away, I think they will see the season out, maybe to show MW a bit of respect or loyalty or something along those lines, and certainly not all the time there is any chance whatsoever of us making the play offs ( albeit this is dwindling game by game !!!)
                            I don't expect him to be with us at the start of next season but I have no idea or thoughts who will be.
                            I saw Daniel Farke mentioned and I don't think that's a bad shout, he did a good job in this league, and was maybe unlucky to get the sack, the new guy there hasn't really done much better with the team they have there either

Comment

After watching MW post match comments I would question why he waited 7 games to publicly question the performances of his players over the past month.

Would have to agree with Mem, MW has shown a glaring weakness in his management skills by not stamping his authority earlier by dropping players not following his instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Kjetil Knutsen at Bodø Glimt would be a perfect fit for us, but sadly he is way out of reach as far as QPR are concerned these days... Eustace is too nice I think.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X