Sack Warbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Potter in my view very overrated. Has struggled most seasons for Brighton. Ironically tippy, tappy style of play but struggles to make changes and get wins. Had decent start to this season but was always going to fall away badly. Six defeats on the bounce now. At this rate will be turning into a posher version of Ollie.
    completely agree - and as for Cooper his style of Football was hated by the Swansea fans and they were not playing anywhere near the way Forest are playing who are a side bankrolled and offering big wages - Think warburton would get a tune out of that forest side as well

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Ffs, you can't sack the manager for this season, he has performed miracles with a bottom 6 budget.
      Have a go at the board, for not giving him more money.
      Completely Agree - this is nonsense suggesting he should be sacked...we have been a top six team for most of the season despite having one of the smallest budgets , smallest squads - a load of injuries in batches - 4 wing backs at the same time now 4 goalkeepers - our main centre forward can't string more than 3 0r 4 games together - as if with 10 games to go some new young manager is going to come in a change things?

Look at Norwich - they changed manager mid season and there has been absolutely no difference - the same with everton.

Comment

• Don’t even know why the we are discussing his sacking, not going to happen & will probably be here next season & not a problem with me but needs to address selection & tactics in future games, can see another overhaul of players next season again

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          Don’t even know why the we are discussing his sacking, not going to happen & will probably be here next season & not a problem with me but needs to address selection & tactics in future games, can see another overhaul of players next season again
          If he sort those issues mentioned above out, he is an ok manager. However, he doesn`t seem to learn from his mistakes. That`s his problem.

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
            Paul Nevin currently first team coach at WHU and England…Neil Critchley current mananager at Blackpool.
            Good shout. Good to hear alternatives rather than just sack the manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Good shout. Good to hear alternatives rather than just sack the manager.
              I mentioned two.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

I mentioned two.
                "Bodø Glimt`s manager Kjetil Knudsen" - WHAT - WHO???

Comment

Excatly..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

If he sort those issues mentioned above out, he is an ok manager. However, he doesn`t seem to learn from his mistakes. That`s his problem.
                    Yes. It's a shame that he's poor at tactics and team selection. Good job these are peripheral and trivial competencies in terms of football management otherwise it'd be a problem for us and he'd have to go. As jeffqpr says, he just needs to sort them out.

I imagine Warburton has been using his first 150 games in charge to assess things and will soon take action to address matters.

Anyway, the main take-away is WARBURTON IS OK APART FROM TACTICS AND TEAM SELECTION. Hold that thought everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Yes. It's a shame that he's poor at tactics and team selection. Good job these are peripheral and trivial competencies in terms of football management otherwise it'd be a problem for us and he'd have to go. As jeffqpr says, he just needs to sort them out.

I imagine Warburton has been using his first 150 games in charge to assess things and will soon take action to address matters.

Anyway, the main take-away is WARBURTON IS OK APART FROM TACTICS AND TEAM SELECTION. Hold that thought everyone

QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• I go back to an earlier post I made, he has progressed the team in his tenure, that's undeniable, but at present and maybe going forward, does he have enough to move us on again, obviously budget and future recruiting is going to be a factor, but the biggest hurdle is his mindset, he is obsessed with sports science and all that b ollocks Personally, I like the bloke, he is obviously intelligent, and very articulate, and maybe too honest publicly, which can come across as defeatist sometimes, if certain tweaks and possible changes in personal can be made, then he may have a chance to move forward, but I still think the biggest problem is in his own mindset, he seems to be very stubborn and a too set in his ways, which to me is the biggest worry

Comment

• The idea to get rid of Warburton when we are in or around the playoffs is stupidity. Simple as that.

If we, in the future, would need a new manager for any reason, Kjetil Knudsen, as suggested by Shania, is obviously a dream candidate, but outside our league unfortunately.

Comment

• Something 6th Oslo but incredible to think we're still there on current form. I think most fans have accepted we won't be a top 6 side with Mark as our manager. Do I think another manager could finish top 6, no probably not but we should as least try and make a change because we're currently a dead fish with no ideas
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• He has the perfect game against bottom of the league to get it right.on Sunday . Im not sure he knows his best team as I haven't a clue who he'll select tomorrow. Needs to go at this lot for the whole 90 mins

Comment

They're just made up names from Harry potter imo

Comment

Working...
                                X