Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3London
    replied
    we want Mawson or Hector but the Fools don't want to lend them to us!

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Thought we could have gone for Christie from Fulham before Swansea took him on loan. Experienced and could play wing back aswell as right back.

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

Jagielka played for Stoke yesterday
    Apologies, never saw that. Just know his contract had ended at Wayne Rooneys Derby and they couldn’t re-sign him. Thanks for clearing that up.

Leave a comment:

• furlong29
    replied
    Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
    Phil Jagielka anyone? Ticks the ‘experienced’ CH box Warbs wants. Giles on loan from Wolves? Back up and poss replacement for Wallace at LWB if we could get him in on a perm. Thoughts?
    Jagielka played for Stoke yesterday

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    Phil Jagielka anyone? Ticks the ‘experienced’ CH box Warbs wants. Giles on loan from Wolves? Back up and poss replacement for Wallace at LWB if we could get him in on a perm. Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

We were linked to him and yes, I would have liked us to get him, perhaps our links to Spurs are not so great after all.

Maybe we should try a cheeky request to Wolves for this winger, if they sign him and are willing to send him out on loan.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60018794

Still have Spurs links

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-23s...elease-170122/

Rafferty Pedder joins following Spurs release

Leave a comment:

• MINCER
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

We were linked to him and yes, I would have liked us to get him, perhaps our links to Spurs are not so great after all.

Maybe we should try a cheeky request to Wolves for this winger, if they sign him and are willing to send him out on loan.

looking at MW record with us in transfers/loans he appears to shy away from foreign imports,all so far have been from within the UK.

If the Wolves transfer does go through it could mean Ryan Giles is available on loan,he looked a talent on loan at Rotherham before their relegation from the Championship and similarly this season with Cardiff despite being played at LWB.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...stats-22315664

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    I was hoping that Blackburn would be weakened in the transfer window but Dilan Markanday is having a medical ahead of a move....weren't we once rumoured to be in for him?...I hope we have plans for this window otherwise we are wasting an excellent opportunity in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Originally posted by 3London View Post
    its gone soooo quiet!
    Will be end of the month last minute at the death now then won't it, if at all.

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    its gone soooo quiet!

Leave a comment:

• Sleeping Giants
    replied
    I was hoping that Blackburn would be weakened in the transfer window but Dilan Markanday is having a medical ahead of a move....weren't we once rumoured to be in for him?...I hope we have plans for this window otherwise we are wasting an excellent opportunity in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    Originally posted by MINCER View Post
    It won’t be too long before he’s linked to us I suppose,he surprised me with his 15 goals in his spell with us.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...lls-loan-deal/
    like wells he will probably score the winner against us on saturday!

Leave a comment:

• MINCER
    replied
    It won’t be too long before he’s linked to us I suppose,he surprised me with his 15 goals in his spell with us.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...lls-loan-deal/

Leave a comment:

• MINCER
    replied
    Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Looks interesting, played plenty of 1st Team Games on loan over last couple of years.
    Agreed..being assessed by Wolves to see if he’s ready for their first team,a left footed winger who knows the Championship well.

Leave a comment:

• Isleworth116
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    We're interested in Ryan Giles according to this

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/on...ue-midfielder/
    Looks interesting, played plenty of 1st Team Games on loan over last couple of years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X