• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping Giants
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Anyone here who knows how good he is?
    Kasey Palmer?...He's a good playmaker but he's out of favour at Bristol City because he doesn't work defensively when Bristol don't have the ball, kind of like a certain Adel Taarabt...he's a good player to have up top if your defence is strong enough that you can afford to have someone who won't put a shift in at the back...unless of course Warbs can work on his weeknesses.

Leave a comment:

• QPROslo
    replied
    Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    We are all aware of the fact that QPR tend to take it right to the last hours of a month long transfer window to get things done but do we think this time might be different given injuries, Covid and AFCON?
    We did most of the business pretty ealy in the summer transfer window.

However, the poorer clubs are most often left to wait until the end of the window, when players and selling clubs have given up the better financial options they were holding out for. Doing business late isn't always a reflection of indecisiveness, but a reflection of financial strength (or the lack of it).

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    Wingbacks???????

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Anyone here who knows how good he is?

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/...motion-6429127

Leave a comment:

• Kenthoop11
    replied
    “ Excl. #BristolCity transfer news: City have been holding talks with #QPR over a deal for midfielder Kasey Palmer, as per Ashton Gate sources. One to keep an eye on in the next weeks. Likely to be a permanent deal rather than a loan. Robins want to raise money for a striker.”

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    I’d be tempted by Dembele at pboro tore us a new backside quick scores goals out of contract end of season too
    Yes. Good player.

Leave a comment:

• Sleeping Giants
    replied
    Not a rumour but Man City are looking to let Jayden Braaf leave...I think he's too good for us but if only.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    I’d be tempted by Dembele at pboro tore us a new backside quick scores goals out of contract end of season too

Leave a comment:

• Sleeping Giants
    replied
    We are all aware of the fact that QPR tend to take it right to the last hours of a month long transfer window to get things done but do we think this time might be different given injuries, Covid and AFCON?

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Ben White went to Arsenal for 50 million I believe. Say no more.
    and he isn't fast either!

I think a fee of £15-20m with add-ons and a sell on clause would be snapped up by QPR. Especially if it meant they had money to buy some wing backs and get another striker in.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Ben White went to Arsenal for 50 million I believe. Say no more.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Let’s be honest, he is not Prem quality, very good Championship defender although painfully slow, if we could get 8-10 million it would be fantastic business
    Indeed, but if there is genuine competition for his signature then £8-10m would be too cheap. £15-25m seems to be the range for championship players stepping up to the prem, so even a squad player should cost £15m.

Leave a comment:

• Romford Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    At least 15m and they will let him go.
    Let’s be honest, he is not Prem quality, very good Championship defender although painfully slow, if we could get 8-10 million it would be fantastic business

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    At least 15m and they will let him go.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X