Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINCER
    replied
    If sites showing players wages are to be believed Balogan is on £32k per week after recently signing a new 3 yr contract with Arsenal.

I would guess MW and Ferdinand will be forced to wait until towards the end of the loan window to negotiate lower loan fees and perhaps paying only a percentage of the incoming players wages.

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    Excellent signing by the Smoggies, Balogun on loan fm the Gunners. Sort of player we SHOULD have gone in for!

Leave a comment:

• rodman
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Freddie Woodman, David Marshall, Ben Hamer and Keiren Westwood are the goalkeepers currently on QPR’s radar as they seek a short-term option in the wake of Jordan Archer’s injury.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...se-keeper-deal

Can't say I've heard of Freddie Woodman or Ben Hamer.
    Didn't Keiren Westwood used to sing with Bananarama.
    David Marshall would be a good choice though.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Freddie Woodman, David Marshall, Ben Hamer and Keiren Westwood are the goalkeepers currently on QPR’s radar as they seek a short-term option in the wake of Jordan Archer’s injury.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...se-keeper-deal

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    We're interested in Ryan Giles according to this

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/on...ue-midfielder/

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Yeah I'd move Dykes on for good money 100% Could buy two young strikers for that 50/50 shot of one of them being good.

I like Lyndon but like Charlie, he's not been as good as last year, for whatever reason.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
    Can’t lose Dykes! Tell them they can have Gray instead!
    Dykes more than replaceable. £10m, I'll bite their hands off! Good business...

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    Can’t lose Dykes! Tell them they can have Gray instead!

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    There may be some truth in Burnley's interest in Dykes if the rumour is true that Newcastle are after Chris Wood

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Not a chance he comes back. He prob the most talented player at Palace. His injury stopped him going to the euros. He's premier league quality all day. He's just coming back from a long serious injury. He won't be at his best for a while yet.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Eze won't struggle getting back in the palace side. Tbh they're lucky to have him I think he's good enough for a club like spurs. He was in Gareth southgates plans just prior to the injury

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    It would be an embarrassment for him coming back !!

Leave a comment:

• Kingaustin
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post

LOL why would palace loan out their 20 million number 10 to a championship team? Surely you don’t think it will ever happen.
    Me personally no ! However I was lucky enough to sit in the posh seats and at halftime at the free bar .. there was talk between qpr fans about eze returning . One then said to Les who was standing next to lee hoos . Les what’s the rumour about eze . Les then just smiled and winked .

me personally don’t think it will happen as you say 20 million bla bla . However his coming back from a long injury he will need to get his fitness and sharpness back up this won’t happen sitting on the bench in the premiership . Palace may want to get him back to his best ready for next season . Who knows . Again it’s just the convo I over heard .

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
    Eze on loan till end of season “rumour” at half time les Ferdinand smiled and winked when asked
    He was looking at your missus!

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
    Eze on loan till end of season “rumour” at half time les Ferdinand smiled and winked when asked
    LOL why would palace loan out their 20 million number 10 to a championship team? Surely you don’t think it will ever happen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X