X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    Surely there is a better option than a lad who can't even get a game for Glasgow rangers. They won't even pick him for europa games when they rest the first teamers. There must be a young or even more importantly, an experienced centre back in the prem who wants game time.

We need wing backs not centre backs. Kakay and field could do a job at centre back if it came to it. We don't have a natural wing back who is fit and can stay that way. Picking uncle and Wallace every week was asking for trouble.
    With 11 premiership appearances and 9 in the championship I cant see this lad being thr experienced CB we're after that will keep Masterson out on loan and help our promotion push. I have no problem signing him but he surely won't be the only CB to be brought in.

Leave a comment:

• KevC59
    replied
    It's a shame Stainrod left, I thought he was a good poster with a lot of sensible stuff to say, it's a debating platform and not everyone will agree all the time, that's the nature of debate

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Surely there is a better option than a lad who can't even get a game for Glasgow rangers. They won't even pick him for europa games when they rest the first teamers. There must be a young or even more importantly, an experienced centre back in the prem who wants game time.

We need wing backs not centre backs. Kakay and field could do a job at centre back if it came to it. We don't have a natural wing back who is fit and can stay that way. Picking uncle and Wallace every week was asking for trouble.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    QPR are reportedly interested in Rangers centre-back Jack Simpson ahead of the January window.

According to The Telegraph, the west London club are eyeing a move for the Ibrox outcast but face competition from Middlesbrough and Swansea City.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wo...y-the-verdict/

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Just for a bit of fun guys, please don't jump down my throat!! Imagine a premier league club comes to us and offers 15 million for one of chair or willock. Who do you let go? I can't decide who to be honest!!

In all seriousness I think these 2 are going to attract more interest than anyone else in the near future. I know dickie has probably had clubs looking at him but I'm not sure he will go anywhere in Jan. Keeping chair and willock could be the difference between play offs or just missing out.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    ‘WE HAVE TO SELL’ – LES FERDINAND MAKES HONEST QPR TRANSFER ADMISSION DURING FAN FORUM

“Obviously we want to keep our prize assets. But when offers come into the club it’s not down to me to say, ‘yes we accept it or we don’t’, it’s something I have to put to the board.

“I don’t want to sell them [our prize assets], I didn’t want to sell [Ebere] Eze, because I felt with Eze in the side this season we’d have a better chance of getting promoted, but the money was too good for us to turn down.

“So the situation is, if the right offer comes in for a player, we have to sell.”

https://the72.co.uk/256807/we-have-t...ing-fan-forum/
    The right offer being £15m +

I cannot see the Board accepting anything less for any player. But I'm sure we have identified alternatives already for the top players.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    ‘WE HAVE TO SELL’ – LES FERDINAND MAKES HONEST QPR TRANSFER ADMISSION DURING FAN FORUM

“Obviously we want to keep our prize assets. But when offers come into the club it’s not down to me to say, ‘yes we accept it or we don’t’, it’s something I have to put to the board.

“I don’t want to sell them [our prize assets], I didn’t want to sell [Ebere] Eze, because I felt with Eze in the side this season we’d have a better chance of getting promoted, but the money was too good for us to turn down.

“So the situation is, if the right offer comes in for a player, we have to sell.”

https://the72.co.uk/256807/we-have-t...ing-fan-forum/

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Dilan Markanday: Celtic, Rangers and QPR all eyeing move for Tottenham winger

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...r-b969329.html

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied
    Come back QPRDave, we miss you.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

That’s me done on this board , you shouldn’t be an admin on here or a referee or whatever your supposed to be doing , I’ve noticed the poster Dave has long left this board after a similar altercation with you .You have no right to edit peoples posts to suit your needs .
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I do think you're a good poster and I actually thought we had many good debates. I only removed one word so it's certainly not an edit of your post. I hope you come back to messaging and realise that you've massively overreacted

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Just settle down please Stain. I don't have a problem with you but when you try and ridicule myself or anyone on here then I will pick you up on it, whether you like it or not.
    That’s me done on this board , you shouldn’t be an admin on here or a referee or whatever your supposed to be doing , I’ve noticed the poster Dave has long left this board after a similar altercation with you .You have no right to edit peoples posts to suit your needs .

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied

And stop editing my posts please , I’ve told you before about that , if your admin now your abusing your position a bit by doing that , Not as if I’m using bad language.
    Just settle down please Stain. I don't have a problem with you but when you try and ridicule myself or anyone on here then I will pick you up on it, whether you like it or not.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    It`s not a rumour as such, but I hope we`re keeping an eye on the young midfielder Mehmeti from Wycombe. He`s one for the future, I feel.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I actually think you're playing a very dangerous game stain. The fact of the matter is we still have major defensive issues. Dunne has played 1 good game and now we're raving about him when in reality he's not the answer
    And stop editing my posts please , I’ve told you before about that , if your admin now your abusing your position a bit by doing that , Not as if I’m using bad language.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied

Strange ain’t it , a few weeks ago he was part of a back 3 that was labelled a bunch of slow donkeys , now we want a fortune for one of them.
    £15m is the money Palace and other bottom half premier teams pay for squad players.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X