X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I actually think you're playing a very dangerous game stain. The fact of the matter is we still have major defensive issues. Dunne has played 1 good game and now we're raving about him when in reality he's not the answer
    Dunne is a young up and coming player that has great potential and hasn’t looked out of place at all , is he the finished article ? Of course he’s not but that’s why he’s playing for qpr .We very rarely buy the finished article now , be buy young players to improve them .
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 27-11-2021, 05:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Strange ain’t it , a few weeks ago he was part of a back 3 that was labelled a bunch of slow donkeys , now we want a fortune for one of them.
    I actually think you're playing a very dangerous game stain. The fact of the matter is we still have major defensive issues. Dunne has played 1 good game and now we're raving about him when in reality he's not the answer

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Surely the Eze transfer to the prem team is the benchmark. I'd be amazed if Dickie leaves for the premiership for less than £15m.
    Strange ain’t it , a few weeks ago he was part of a back 3 that was labelled a bunch of slow donkeys , now we want a fortune for one of them.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by 3London View Post

Spurs payed £11 Mill for Joe Rodon from swansea - so i think we would be lucky to get £15 m for Dickie _ eve was different as there aren't many players with his skills out there. Centre backs there is a lot more choice
    I hope you're wrong because my basic financial assessment suggests that we need to generate circa £7-8m in players a season to break even. I was hoping that one sale would cover us for two seasons overspend.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    QPR CAST EYE OVER POTENTIAL ATTACKING RECRUIT

QPR have taken Albion Rovers striker Kyle Doherty on trial, the Scottish League Two side’s manager Brian Reid has revealed.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-cast-eye-over-potential-attacking-recruit/

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Surely the Eze transfer to the prem team is the benchmark. I'd be amazed if Dickie leaves for the premiership for less than £15m.
    Spurs payed £11 Mill for Joe Rodon from swansea - so i think we would be lucky to get £15 m for Dickie _ eve was different as there aren't many players with his skills out there. Centre backs there is a lot more choice

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Did you mean £2.5 million ,if so I think he is worth treble that .
    I wouldnt think the club would turn a big offer,by big I'd think around £10 million would be too good to turn down .
    that would represent good business for us .

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I would be demanding at least £25m for dickie plus 25% sell on fee.
    Did you mean £2.5 million ,if so I think he is worth treble that .
    I wouldnt think the club would turn a big offer,by big I'd think around £10 million would be too good to turn down .
    that would represent good business for us .

Leave a comment:

• ConorQPR2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
    Kieran Clarke Newcastle Loan in January if Newcastle get there targets . May mean we will loose dickie (hope not ) also Jacob Murphy..Amit got a mate on Newcastle board
    I would be demanding at least £25m for dickie plus 25% sell on fee.

Leave a comment:

• Kingaustin
    replied
    Kieran Clarke Newcastle Loan in January if Newcastle get there targets . May mean we will loose dickie (hope not ) also Jacob Murphy..Amit got a mate on Newcastle board

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    We should be taking a look at Ricardo Santos, Bolton Wanderers captain and Centre Half. Young, quick, good feet, brilliant in the air, leader at a young age and very much in the Bob Hazel mould. Definitely one for the future if we are looking at another CH option. Still think we need a good attacking RWB replacement. Love Uncs, but need a younger one for the future.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    https://the72.co.uk/256175/qpr-luton...-john-souttar/

QPR, Luton Town and Birmingham City have joined the race for Hearts defender John Souttar.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Tottenham youngster Rafferty Pedder has joined QPR on trial.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...vers-fc-kelman

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Personally id rather we signed a dedicated right back who can play right wing back rather than look to convert a winger into a rwb. Our prob is that all our rwb's are very poor defensively and leaving our centre backs in no man's land when we lose possession.
    I agree. I think he has done better than our recognised rwbs, but yes, the wingback positions are definitely an area we need to focus on in January. Also, a couple of loans may be required as we are likely to be losing Dieng, Chair and Kakay to the African Cup of Nations.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by 3London View Post
    considering Wallace only played 3 competitive games this season its hard to say that the team ethos was been lost!

without him we have played 17 games and only lost 5 of them 3 of those away to the top 3.

its funny how people spend their time focussing on what we don't have rather than what we have.

The Kid McCullum has be a more than adequate replacement for Wallace and Moses had had his better games for us on the Left rather than the Right.

the one thing a can agree on is we definitely need a better RWB.

Mainly used Wallace as example of his experience we miss. Imo not convinced by macullum but to be fair he’s been unlucky with injury issues

def need a Rb Albert done very well but it’s not his ideal position. We got room for both improvement and consistency but games we’ve lost away are top sides and pboro ain’t bad at home and last min goal was offside

Leave a comment:

Working...
X