• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINCER
    replied
    Originally posted by Mem View Post

He’s going to millwall!!!!
    I realised that an hour or so ago Mem,would Sheff Utd give us a loan anyway..I doubt it very much.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    100% gone to Millwall - all good.

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    replied
    Originally posted by MINCER View Post
    Burke has been moved on a lot for somebody so young,not too impressed with his YouTube clips either.
    He’s going to millwall!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MINCER
    replied
    Burke has been moved on a lot for somebody so young,not too impressed with his YouTube clips either.

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    replied
    Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    Yeh the Lawrence talk was clearly nonsense I burke is a done deal. Must be rotating with uncle.
    Burke is DEFINITELY going to millwall. Sky sports have clarified it

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Yeh the Lawrence talk was clearly nonsense I burke is a done deal. Must be rotating with uncle.

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    That would put the Lawerence Rumours to bed. A good player as i remember still only 24. Maybe will shine in a more creative team than Sheffield utd

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

To Millwall
    Think its us now.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Oli Burke from Sheff Utd on loan ,apparently done
    To Millwall

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Oli Burke from Sheff Utd on loan ,apparently done

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Would be a very good signing Lawrence. However I suspect just paper talk. Would be plenty of clubs with more resources than us who would snap him up. Certainly not out of the question and would be a surprise rather than shock if it came off.

I think we did most of our business in the summer and partly to avoid the stupid money thrown around in January.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of incomings at the end of the window but more on our terms than inflated.

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    replied
    Re transfers - I hope we just announce something out of the blue without it being a rumour first.

It seems that every time West London Sport or another so called reliable source ‘leak’ something it either doesn’t happen or the individual ends up at another club.

In the summer, we went about our business in a really professional and quiet way eg Mccalum, Dozzel and Dunne

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Would be a game changer if we got Lawrence but can't see it happening. He'd be on good money plus it will end up in a bidding war which we can't afford. Super player who would also demand a starting spot every week.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Just on that... https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-star-lawrence

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
    Some reports going around today saying us and Bournemouth are in to sign Derby's Tom Lawrence (Footballinsider).
    Great Championship player IMO.
    Super signing, which will relegate Derby for sure. (Though much needed cash)

If its a steal deal, I am shocked not many others are in. That said, BMouth really have a mouth watering forward line, crazy money for those able to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X