Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• topperharley
    replied
    Lawrence is a non-starter really, Bournemouth will get him, if he goes at all.

I'd rather be buying cheap anyway, working so far compared to our past efforts.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Tom Laurence would be a fantastic signing but if Bournemouth are in for him too I can only see one outcome .
    I'm sure Warburton doesnt have all his eggs in one basket

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Club are all over it and yes, patience is required. Our transfer policy has been exceptional of late.

No need to panic, we can’t afford to panic!!
    Indeed, we panicked after Uncle Tony & Co arrived and it took the best part of a decade to recover from it!

Leave a comment:

• Mem
    replied
    Club are all over it and yes, patience is required. Our transfer policy has been exceptional of late.

No need to panic, we can’t afford to panic!!

Leave a comment:

• ConorQPR2000
    replied
    would take Wells back on loan.

Seen weve also been linked with Callum Patterson as well as James McAtee from Man City on loan.

Hoping we can two more players in before the window closes.

Leave a comment:

• MINCER
    replied
    Nahki Wells first choice for me but if it fails to materialise then Freddie Ladopo of Rotherham on a loan with a view to buy would be a decent shout imo,

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    I'm sure Warbs said in the post match interview we're in discussions with a number of clubs on attacking options. Wells just isnt at the races at Brizzle and is an expensive player to have on the bench. I think it would be a good move for both clubs for us to have him till the end of the season. Brizzle should be okay in mid table and sre skint!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...us-6411206.amp

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Wells would be good and would add something to the team beyond just cover. Get the feeling he would enjoy coming back too.

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    I still wouldt be surprised to see Wells back on loan. Brizzle has been a mare for him, apart from the extra cash that he went for.
    Would love him back for us!

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    I still wouldt be surprised to see Wells back on loan. Brizzle has been a mare for him, apart from the extra cash that he went for.
    This! Not excatly Håland, but will play for badge..

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    January notoriously difficult for transfers. On sale side clubs holding out hoping for stupid money. Loans sometimes become available if clubs can't sell players or if they buy a player late on in window which means someone else can be made available.

We cannot compete with bigger clubs financially so we have to bide our time. We generally have seen a much better approach to transfers over last year or two. We have come a long way since MW came in. The player turnover in his first window was massive. That we are now fourth in table and trying to use the window to tweak the squad speaks volumes.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    They are trying......patience required !!!

“I’m not ignoring it – we know we need attacking options. When you make a substitution you want to change it to change the dynamic and tempo of a game.

“We are targeting players. We know what we want and who we want to bring in.

“Who we want and getting it done are two entirely different things. I hope very much in the next two or three days that we see some movement.”

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...after-qpr-draw

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
    https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...wrence-6550625

QPR and Bournemouth in talks apparently over Lawrence.
    You just know the greedy bar steward will go to Ballmouth! Money talks for pro footballers, even when he will prob get limited game time there, where as he would be an automatic starter for us and a massive improvement to our squad IF by some small miracle he did decide us! I won’t hold my breath on this one. We SHOULD be trying to get a STRIKER in as top priority! Charlie can only last 60 mins, Dykes goals have dried up completely and we’ve lost Gray for a month to Jamaica! Can’t the management and owners identify this problem? Get someone decent in quick!

Leave a comment:

• ConorQPR2000
    replied
    https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...wrence-6550625

QPR and Bournemouth in talks apparently over Lawrence.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X