Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://the72.co.uk/235051/huddersfi...lex-pritchard/

Huddersfield Town have released attacking midfielder Alex Pritchard, as announced by their official club website.

The Terriers have decided not to offer him a new contract and will let him leave on a free transfer.

Oumar Niasse, Tommy Elphick, Christopher Schindler, Jayson Leutwiler and Yaya Sanogo are also heading out the exit door, among others.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Junior Hoilett has just left Cardiff and is a fee agent. He'll be 31yrs in June, averaged 29 games per season for the five he spent there and scored a total of 29 goals.

I seem to remember he could have delivered more for us than he did, so.not sure about him being a free signing for us next season? Any thoughts out there?
      Remember him at Blackburn, rated one of the most exciting and talented players in that generation. Never really worked for him with us although was worst possible time to be with us, those toxic years seemed to ruin a lot of players. Always felt he was on the verge of doing something great in matches but usually end product came to nothing. Thought he did ok with Cardiff although obviously has never showed the form from Blackburn days. I wouldn't be averse to him coming back as a squad player although salary would need to reflect his standing. Can't see it though.

Comment

God no to toilet & he was shite, I was so disappointed in him after getting excited about his transfer to us, because he was quality at Blackburn & total opposite for us, he can rot somewhere else

Comment

Yeah, he always seemed to come short and perhaps one of those who felt he deserved to be in the premiership rather than with us. But now he's matured and perhaps accepted his level as a championship player? I won't mind if the club signed him after checking his motivation etc but as you guys say, he can go elsewhere and it wouldnt be regarded as one that got away.

Comment

Toilet celebrated his goal against us at Cardiff- bar the indirect assistance in the play off final didn’t really deliver - offer him a fiver a week

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Remember him at Blackburn, rated one of the most exciting and talented players in that generation. Never really worked for him with us although was worst possible time to be with us, those toxic years seemed to ruin a lot of players. Always felt he was on the verge of doing something great in matches but. usually.... end product came to nothing. Thought he did ok with Cardiff although obviously has never showed the form from Blackburn days. I wouldn't be averse to him coming back as a squad player although salary would need to reflect his standing. Can't see it though.
              .... usually he fell over.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                God no to toilet & he was shite, I was so disappointed in him after getting excited about his transfer to us, because he was quality at Blackburn & total opposite for us, he can rot somewhere else
                This 100%

Comment

Pritchard is a huge no from me too. Getting no where near a really s.hite Hudds side and injury prone.

Comment

Don't think the age of Junior fits our recruitment policy. He was always an athlete in boots and when the speed goes there is nothing left.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3432...1396067002217/

Charlie's about to sign!

Comment

Originally posted by soupahoops View Post
                        Toilet celebrated his goal against us at Cardiff- bar the indirect assistance in the play off final didn’t really deliver - offer him a fiver a week
                        Indirect Assistance is a bit harsh. He chased down a nothing ball in the corner in 90th minute and pinged the ball into the mixer. Yeah, he was a huge disappointment and gave the impression he was just picking up wages whilst he was here but in that moment he dug in and did well.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          https://the72.co.uk/235051/huddersfi...lex-pritchard/

Huddersfield Town have released attacking midfielder Alex Pritchard, as announced by their official club website.

The Terriers have decided not to offer him a new contract and will let him leave on a free transfer.

Oumar Niasse, Tommy Elphick, Christopher Schindler, Jayson Leutwiler and Yaya Sanogo are also heading out the exit door, among others.
                          There will be hundreds of players released in coming weeks. From their perspective they're not gonna jump at the first offer they get so there is little point in expecting us to be snapping them up anytime soon.... We will have to woo and court them for a few weeks I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Indirect Assistance is a bit harsh. He chased down a nothing ball in the corner in 90th minute and pinged the ball into the mixer. Yeah, he was a huge disappointment and gave the impression he was just picking up wages whilst he was here but in that moment he dug in and did well.
                            Good point, kind of summed it up though. Got into a good position, poor cross which in this case got a deflection straight to Bobby and poor old Derby. I think Championship level decent enough but had the promise of so much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I agree with you . He more than played his part in that final for QPR.

However, his overall time at the club was a huge disappointment, especially in both his Premiership seasons with us and there is no way I would be happy to see him back.

Comment

https://twitter.com/BiancaAustin90/s...83785473843203

This is the clearest sign yet that Chaz is staying at the club.

His Wife Bianca is doing studies at the University of West London.

Comment

Working...
                                X