Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gator View Post

I'm sure they got it from James Nutt!
    Nothing from James on the subject, so its fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

It’s not really come from WLS Dave, they picked it up from football league world who picked from the Sun paper, WLS just printed it
      Oh cheers Jeff didn't realize.
      I'm gonna get in touch with em, and insist they finish a statement like that with DSTM.
      ( Don't shoot the messenger)

Comment

The Taylor rumour must be BS? He can only play LB. No better than Wallace and I thought his form the second half of the season has been superb. Must be deserving of a contract extension, and potentially next seasons club captain

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          As good as Charlie is we let Wells go and he's on £20k a week at Brizzle. Post Covid I really cant see championship clubs giving out new contracts on £35k a week, apart from the newly relegated ones. We'd be making him an exception by giving him £20k.

Charlie is also getting nursed through games and doesnt play the full 90 mins very often.....knees knees and hamstrings........
          Given how Derby wangled the Rooney deal through "sponsorship" I suppose it's not impossible for say, Air Asia or AncellorMittal, to sponsor Charlie. Personally, I'd rather the club stuck to a sensible wage ceiling of £12K or whatever and if that means we can't afford Charlie then so be it. Let's face it, everytime we've chucked money at the team it's gone disastrously wrong.

Comment

Junior Hoilett has just left Cardiff and is a fee agent. He'll be 31yrs in June, averaged 29 games per season for the five he spent there and scored a total of 29 goals.

I seem to remember he could have delivered more for us than he did, so.not sure about him being a free signing for us next season? Any thoughts out there?

Comment

Junior Hoilett has just left Cardiff and is a fee agent. He'll be 31yrs in June, averaged 29 games per season for the five he spent there and scored a total of 29 goals.

I seem to remember he could have delivered more for us than he did, so.not sure about him being a free signing for us next season? Any thoughts out there?
              I mentioned this a couple of months ago and got raked over the coals, I don't know about the wage structure but I think JH could still be a decent Championship player in the right role!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Not good enough for Cardiff then not good enough as a first team regular for us, been there done that. As a squad player for us too higher wages.

Like Bobby he will always be thanked for that goal. That's it.

Comment

Pritchard at Huddesfield might be a better shout? He’s a free, London lad and definitely something to prove as he’s never really reached his full potential after leaving Spurs

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Pritchard at Huddesfield might be a better shout? He’s a free, London lad and definitely something to prove as he’s never really reached his full potential after leaving Spurs
                    If the transfer rumours regarding Chair are true then Pritchard could be an ideal replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post

If the transfer rumours regarding Chair are true then Pritchard could be an ideal replacement.
                      I’d rather us go for a younger player than Pritchard who we can add value to and sell on in the future , someone like twine on a free from Swindon , garner on loan from Man Utd would be a decent signing he’s done brilliant at forest second half of the season.

Comment

Not for me, I dont mind the bloke tbh. Just not sure it's where we are heading anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                          I’d rather us go for a younger player than Pritchard who we can add value to and sell on in the future , someone like twine on a free from Swindon , garner on loan from Man Utd would be a decent signing he’s done brilliant at forest second half of the season.
                          Windass at Weds? Wing at Rotherham? Liked the look of both players when I’ve watched them this season and may be wanting to stay and play in Championship next season?

Comment

A signing, Alfie Lloyd striker 18 undisclosed fee from Yeovil following successful trial, welcome Alfie

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                              A signing, Alfie Lloyd striker 18 undisclosed fee from Yeovil following successful trial, welcome Alfie
                              Hi Jeff. We don't usually report these kind of signings. There will be plenty more of these that will be placed into our under 23 youth side
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Hi Jeff. We don't usually report these kind of signings. There will be plenty more of these that will be placed into our under 23 youth side
                                Agree & that’s the sign of things to come with our youngsters , groom play & sell on some of them

Comment

Working...
                                X