Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I don’t see it happening, it would need Fulham to sell to a rival , us to pay a sizeable fee , agree to pay his sizeable wages as well . This will be the hardest loan signing to pull off .
    Unless Fulham can keep most of their midfield together, I cannot see Johansen staying.

I think someone like Scott Twine is needed in that area, I think he could do a decent job for us.

Comment

I don’t see it happening, it would need Fulham to sell to a rival , us to pay a sizeable fee , agree to pay his sizeable wages as well . This will be the hardest loan signing to pull off .
      Probably true maybe a season long loan and we pay his full wages? Also seen rumours we are interested in Andre Dozzell from Ipswich who’s left footed in the same position. Let’s see

Comment

I think you are right and it would be a shame not to have him doing the business he did for us from January on, we are going to have to find a player with similar skill set because I am not confident Amos or Carrol can play as well there even if they remained healthy!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

We need to be offering Charlie Austin 35,000 a wk Mon morning if this club has any ambitions. A proven striker would be worth every penny so let's get it done asap
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            We need to be offering Charlie Austin 35,000 a wk Mon morning if this club has any ambitions. A proven striker would be worth every penny so let's get it done asap
            Lucky your not running our finances or we’d be in administration in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Charlie close to signing a two year deal with us.
              You haven't invoked the messenger's protection from shooting clause! If this doesn't happen we are legally allowed to pop a cap in your ass matey!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

You haven't invoked the messenger's protection from shooting clause! If this doesn't happen we are legally allowed to pop a cap in your ass matey!!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  I think to mount a serious play off challenge we obviously have to strengthen the squad and probably more than many of us consider, we need to keep all loanees except Field, we need two Fullback/Wingbacks, another quality CB in the rotation to replace Cameron needs to be brought in and at least one more proven striker! If we do all of that and current young players continue to progress I think we can be in the play off mix in a 46 match schedule, we have areas without much depth which could be the difference between mid table and play off contention if not addressed!
                  Field is a valid replacement option for Cameron.

Striker important but Charlie/Dykes would be key combo next year.

RWB and Johansen replacement the two most important (assuming all loanees except him are signed)

Comment

Lucky your not running our finances or we’d be in administration in no time.
                    Well then you're willing to give up on the idea of signing Charlie. 35k for our most important player would be reasonable for a championship side with any intention of pushing for playoff's
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

As good as Charlie is we let Wells go and he's on £20k a week at Brizzle. Post Covid I really cant see championship clubs giving out new contracts on £35k a week, apart from the newly relegated ones. We'd be making him an exception by giving him £20k.

Charlie is also getting nursed through games and doesnt play the full 90 mins very often.....knees knees and hamstrings........

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        As good as Charlie is we let Wells go and he's on £20k a week at Brizzle. Post Covid I really cant see championship clubs giving out new contracts on £35k a week, apart from the newly relegated ones. We'd be making him an exception by giving him £20k.

Charlie is also getting nursed through games and doesnt play the full 90 mins very often.....knees knees and hamstrings........
                        It’s rumoured our top earners are on 12k . If that’s true the only way it can work is an incentive based contract on promotion and who’s to say he will accept that when he may well have better offers from elsewhere.

Comment

It’s rumoured our top earners are on 12k . If that’s true the only way it can work is an incentive based contract on promotion and who’s to say he will accept that when he may well have better offers from elsewhere.
                          He'll accept it because all the other clubs are ####. Except Torquay United the second best team in the land.

Comment

Neil Taylor ex Swansea now Villa 32.
                            We're are apparently interested according to WLS.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Neil Taylor ex Swansea now Villa 32.
                              We're are apparently interested according to WLS.
                              It’s not really come from WLS Dave, they picked it up from football league world who picked from the Sun paper, WLS just printed it

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

It’s not really come from WLS Dave, they picked it up from football league world who picked from the Sun paper, WOS just printed it
                                I'm sure they got it from James Nutt!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X