• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Reading on FB that Bonne from Charlton is a target what what it's worth
    Apparently we’ve put in a bid for him, re talk sport contact

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Reading on FB that Bonne from Charlton is a target what what it's worth
      24 yrs old with two years left on his contract. He wont come cheap!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

24 yrs old with two years left on his contract. He wont come cheap!
        Not sure about that, he's only just made the step up from National League and one season with a relegated team doesn't scream loadsamoney to me, he may have potential and MW seems good at sniffing it out but this doesn't strike me as an expensive purchase.

Comment

• According to WLS he is one of a host of strikers we have been pursuing. Charlton seemingly want in access of £1m for him.

Comment

• Rovers' interest in Ryan Manning

Tony Mowbray is a fan of Ryan Manning, and Rovers have looked at him in each of the last two transfer windows, but the club are keeping the identity of their No.1 left back target under wraps.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...-swoop-garner/

Comment

• https://the72.co.uk/193001/west-brom...poll-results=1

West Brom ‘would entertain’ offers for ex-Swindon Town and QPR striker Charlie Austin

Can we afford him ? Him and Dykes up front hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                https://the72.co.uk/193001/west-brom...poll-results=1

West Brom ‘would entertain’ offers for ex-Swindon Town and QPR striker Charlie Austin

Can we afford him ? Him and Dykes up front hmm
                I love Charlie but I don’t think he fits our style. He is too static. We need someone mobile to play alongside Dykes

Charlie is also too similar to Dykes

Cant see it happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post

I love Charlie but I don’t think he fits our style. He is too static. We need someone mobile to play alongside Dykes

Charlie is also too similar to Dykes

Cant see it happening
                  Between his knees and hamstrings I'm not sure we'd get enough pitch time out of him. I wouldn't be against it but the price would have to be right so it isnt too much of a gamble.

Comment

• Just an obvious observation really, but I reckon we need to keep our eye on the arrivals board this week.
                    The Wishio winner has been announced on the official site.
                    So I expect a quite high profile player joining.
                    Could be wrong and it will be a lower lge player.
                    But just think if it's a prize for someone they'll try and give him a decent one to announce.
                    Think we missed Bale, and Lionel is now staying put..........

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Just an obvious observation really, but I reckon we need to keep our eye on the arrivals board this week.
                      The Wishio winner has been announced on the official site.
                      So I expect a quite high profile player joining.
                      Could be wrong and it will be a lower lge player.
                      But just think if it's a prize for someone they'll try and give him a decent one to announce.
                      Think we missed Bale, and Lionel is now staying put..........
                      But Suarez deal is still up in the air.

Comment

• Notts forest seems to be about to sign that mckenna fella from aberdeen.
                        Oh well not to be, probably want too much dosh anyway.

Comment

• Forest must have a squad of about 150 players all they seem to do is buy buy buy

Comment

• https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/mi...of-efl-player/

AFC Wimbledon starlet Nesta Guinness-Walker is attracting the interest of Championship clubs including Brentford, Queens Park Rangers and Middlesbrough.

Comment

• Clubs in L1 interested in Smyth. If any are prepared to pay a fee it may be better to cash in during the last year of his contract. But only if better players are available to replace him.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...in-qpr-forward

Comment

• Would rather keep Smyth. Good impact Player.

Comment

Working...
                                X