Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Palace to try n offer 12m for Eze

    https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/cr...fl-midfielder/

    https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-offer-for-eze

    Comment


    • More rumours
      Rumour: Bristol City and QPR are interested Coventry City full back Fankaty Dabo after an impressive season in league one #BCFC #CCFC #qpr


      EeX1YE8XsAA1ci6?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        More rumours
        Rumour: Bristol City and QPR are interested Coventry City full back Fankaty Dabo after an impressive season in league one #BCFC #CCFC #qpr


        EeX1YE8XsAA1ci6?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
        I think this would be a great signing but can't see him leaving Coventry after just getting promoted.

        Comment


        • 12 mil lol. Id just hold him till January if this is the case. I also wouldnt even entertain any other offers from Palace

          Comment


          • Originally posted by QPR@5 View Post

            I think this would be a great signing but can't see him leaving Coventry after just getting promoted.
            Other than he was born in London and Coventry is a sh1thole!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

              Other than he was born in London and Coventry is a sh1thole!
              Don't Cov play at at Birmingham sheep ?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

                Don't Cov play at at Birmingham sheep ?
                No idea mate. Thought they rented the Reco. But Birmingham is sh1thole too - desolate wastelands of the north full of covid.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

                  Don't Cov play at at Birmingham sheep ?
                  They do and are there again next season .

                  Comment


                  • Palace offering 12 mill for eze,and 3 mill for bos.
                    hope they have been told to fu ck off.

                    Comment


                    • QPR reject Palace’s offer for Eze

                      https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-latest-020221

                      The offer was 12m plus add-ons and was immediately turned down, but Palace remain interested

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        QPR reject Palace’s offer for Eze

                        https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-latest-020221

                        The offer was 12m plus add-ons and was immediately turned down, but Palace remain interested
                        #### take

                        Comment


                        • Queens Park Rangers have missed out on the signing of free agent Stefan Schwab with the former Rapid Vienna captain sealing a move to Greek giants PAOK instead, as reported via the club’s official website.

                          In the space of just three days, QPR have seen two highly-rated midfielders slip through their grasp.

                          Patrick Erras joined Werder Bremen after holding talks over a move to Loftus Road, according to The Mail.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            QPR reject Palace’s offer for Eze

                            https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-latest-020221

                            The offer was 12m plus add-ons and was immediately turned down, but Palace remain interested
                            Remain interested, and ####ing ignorant it seems.

                            Comment


                            • We are being linked with Cauley Woodrow from Barnsley.

                              I think he’s a class player at this level and would be a great signing.

                              Team starting to take place for next year -

                              Dieng

                              Dabo Dickie Goode/Barnet New Lb

                              watson/Amos Ball/Cameron

                              Shophido Woodrow/ Chair Brown

                              Hugil

                              Subs

                              Kane
                              Kakay
                              Materson
                              New striker
                              Loan Striker

                              Thats the dream above and reckon would cost 12 -15 mill before wages!

                              I imagine to get anywhere near this level of recruitment we would need to be selling the following for -

                              Eze -20 mill plus
                              BOS - 4.7 mill - minus whatever Blackpool get
                              Manning - 4/5 mill
                              Leinster - 1.5/2 mill

                              Total sales - 29.5 mill - 31.7 m

                              Be nice to think MW would get a third of that to spend on the recruitment.

                              We night even be able to secure loans for Amos and Hugil again with an option to buy next year!!








                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                We are being linked with Cauley Woodrow from Barnsley.

                                I think he’s a class player at this level and would be a great signing.

                                Team starting to take place for next year -

                                Dieng

                                Dabo Dickie Goode/Barnet New Lb

                                watson/Amos Ball/Cameron

                                Shophido Woodrow/ Chair Brown

                                Hugil

                                Subs

                                Kane
                                Kakay
                                Materson
                                New striker
                                Loan Striker

                                Thats the dream above and reckon would cost 12 -15 mill before wages!

                                I imagine to get anywhere near this level of recruitment we would need to be selling the following for -

                                Eze -20 mill plus
                                BOS - 4.7 mill - minus whatever Blackpool get
                                Manning - 4/5 mill
                                Leinster - 1.5/2 mill

                                Total sales - 29.5 mill - 31.7 m

                                Be nice to think MW would get a third of that to spend on the recruitment.

                                We night even be able to secure loans for Amos and Hugil again with an option to buy next year!!







                                That’s all twitter talk & can’t see that one happening

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X