Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Mokotjo would be a good signing for us. We need a defensive midfielder to protect our back four and he made 27 appearances last season. Internet search says he was on 10k a week but hes a free agent.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53679072
    We need a decent back four first or sorry make that 5

    Comment


    • I think Jon Toral would be a good one to get or even both ?

      https://www.vavel.com/en/football/20...hull-city.html

      Comment


      • Toral has an average of 13 games a season over the last 5 years. No thanks.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Toral has an average of 13 games a season over the last 5 years. No thanks.
          on plus side at least he shouldn't have worn himself out then.

          Comment


          • I'm sure there will be a few cheap stocking fillers in the squad.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

              on plus side at least he shouldn't have worn himself out then.

              Comment


              • SSN reporting that palace are still in negotiations with Rs.
                There aren't half some bull spouted during transfer windows, by supposedly reliable sources.
                How many journos stated that was it, palace have walked away?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  SSN reporting that palace are still in negotiations with Rs.
                  There aren't half some bull spouted during transfer windows, by supposedly reliable sources.
                  How many journos stated that was it, palace have walked away?
                  Perhaps they did walk away to see if we'd bite. We didnt and now may have come back with a decent offer. I think 14m up front, 3m based on retaining their premiership status next season and a 15% sell on clause will be enough.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                    Perhaps they did walk away to see if we'd bite. We didnt and now may have come back with a decent offer. I think 14m up front, 3m based on retaining their premiership status next season and a 15% sell on clause will be enough.
                    If they offered that I think that is still too cheap. Eze still has 2 seasons left on his contract and I think QPR should stick to their guns , at least until the season has begun. If he continues as he did last season and Palace and Co. have a bad start they will get desperate and increase their bids. It’s like a Poker game and who can hold their nerve.

                    if QPR sell BOS and Manning that could be enough to keep Eze and look for freebies and loans from the UK and abroad- there are bound to be plenty of released players looking for new clubs.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                      Perhaps they did walk away to see if we'd bite. We didnt and now may have come back with a decent offer. I think 14m up front, 3m based on retaining their premiership status next season and a 15% sell on clause will be enough.
                      15m up front , usual add ons and connor wickham !

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

                        15m up front , usual add ons and connor wickham !
                        Connor Wickham is a poor man's Conor Washington!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

                          15m up front , usual add ons and connor wickham !

                          Rather take a set of cones

                          Comment


                          • I think Palace have walked away from the Eze deal, but are still in negotiation over BOS

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post


                              Rather take a set of cones
                              I initially read that as scones. This food obsession is getting a bit much.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

                                I initially read that as scones. This food obsession is getting a bit much.
                                I'd take scones over him as well

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X