Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Before today I was excited by possibly one in and Manning possibly still considering a deal. Now it's 1 out and not much movement at CB and it's a shame.

    Funny old game.

    Comment


    • Keeping bright was the main thing. The club must have known manning had no intention in staying. Thats become clear with the manager not considering him for selection. Dont select someone who doesn't want to stay here. Simple.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        Keeping bright was the main thing. The club must have known manning had no intention in staying. Thats become clear with the manager not considering him for selection. Dont select someone who doesn't want to stay here. Simple.
        Yeah. We've lost players similar to him to similar clubs but for less.

        Bidwell, Luongo, Robinson

        Comment


        • Rumours are saying Swansea are paying 5 million! That's too good to be true if so!

          Comment


          • My word! We are in trouble defensively now!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
              Rumours are saying Swansea are paying 5 million! That's too good to be true if so!
              Very much doubt that as they are skint.

              That would would only ever be achieved if they got promoted to the premier league. If we get 2.5m over three years that would be great.

              Not sure where I'd prefer to play my football, Swansea or Hull???? What a dump Swansea is and still stuck in a 1970s time warp!!! Rather him than me......

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Shania View Post
                My word! We are in trouble defensively now!
                Still think we have a Loan or 2 up our sleeve.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  My word! We are in trouble defensively now!
                  Agree! With rumours of Flint yesterday and Manning perhaps staying I figured we should be ok in the back, we are an injury or 2 away from a crisis now in an already thin defensive squad!
                  @gatorTFC

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                    Very much doubt that as they are skint.

                    That would would only ever be achieved if they got promoted to the premier league. If we get 2.5m over three years that would be great.

                    Not sure where I'd prefer to play my football, Swansea or Hull???? What a dump Swansea is and still stuck in a 1970s time warp!!! Rather him than me......
                    They aren't skint. They are paying liverpool 1.2m just to get harry wilson on loan. Plus getting bennett from wolves aswell as manning. They have plenty of money.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

                      Still think we have a Loan or 2 up our sleeve.
                      The window is shut now that`s the problem, isn`t it? Hope to be proven wrong of course.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gator View Post

                        Agree! With rumours of Flint yesterday and Manning perhaps staying I figured we should be ok in the back, we are an injury or 2 away from a crisis now in an already thin defensive squad!
                        My hope is that we are trying to sign one or two free agents.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shania View Post

                          The window is shut now that`s the problem.
                          We can only sign players who are free agents now. Those being the ones nobody wants........

                          Wallace and Nico at LB then, well until the 1st Jan when the window opens up again. Only ten weeks.......??!!

                          Comment


                          • I kinda guessed we might not do anything having watched Warbs interview yesterday.
                            He emphasised it had to be the right deal, and that we have had a very good window.
                            I have to say I agree with him

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                              We can only sign players who are free agents now. Those being the ones nobody wants........

                              Wallace and Nico at LB then, well until the 1st Jan when the window opens up again. Only ten weeks.......??!!
                              James Collins former W H U 39 is a free agent bundles of experience might be useful on short term deal

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shania View Post

                                My hope is that we are trying to sign one or two free agents.
                                Your right our only option now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X