No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would take that offer if it was cash up front and perhaps had some add ons as a bonus with a sell on fee mandatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I would take that offer if it was cash up front and perhaps had some add ons as a bonus with a sell on fee mandatory.
      Yes agree.

Comment

• I think Hugill is gone im afraid, cant see us affording it, plus west ham want a permanent deal and we wouldnt be able to afford his wages.

Norwich looks like they are getting him. Focus should be on looking elsewhere for a striker, a centre back and a midfielder.

Comment

• Strange how this has suddenly come out don't you think?
          I thought the deal for Hugs was over for us.
          'Ammers trying to twist our arm I think.
          We hold the cards, if we go with this,we must have a deal where they pay the same percentage of his wages, they do now, till the contract finishes.
          If not let Norwich have him.

Comment

• Realistically it's very unlikely we will be able to sign Hugil on a permanent with our salary cap being 10,000 a week .
            I suspect Eze could still join West Ham for around 15 million with Hugil coming to us on another season loan with West Ham paying half his salary again as part of the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Realistically it's very unlikely we will be able to sign Hugil on a permanent with our salary cap being 10,000 a week .
              I suspect Eze could still join West Ham for around 15 million with Hugil coming to us on another season loan with West Ham paying half his salary again as part of the deal.
              Yeah that sounds realistic to me .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yeah that sounds realistic to me .
                Sounds ridiculous to me.
                We can't give them Eze for 15m and a borrow.

Comment

• Rumours Wycombe have 500k bid accepted by Forest for Adomah.
                  Jamal Lowe set to sign for Swansea.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Sounds ridiculous to me.
                    We can't give them Eze for 15m and a borrow.
                    Not really , you often get players coming the other way in loans as part of transfers . Thing is if Norwich are prepared to pay a fee and match his wages it’s a non starter .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Not really , you often get players coming the other way in loans as part of transfers . Thing is if Norwich are prepared to pay a fee and match his wages it’s a non starter .
                      Yeah exactly Stains.
                      So why has this suddenly come up again?
                      We've already moved on from this deal, or at least it was reported we had.
                      ​​​​​

Comment

• Missed out on Izzy Brown too it seems, if we were ever in for him in the first place

Comment

• It’s another Twitter rumour Dave so I wouldn’t believe it yet

Comment

• Christian Maghoma

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...rough-18798396

His agent informed us that the 22-year-old is keen on a return to England

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Sean_Gallagher9/...44527341371393

QPR interested in signing Tom Lockyer from Charlton according to Sean Gallagher of Talksport, the 25 year old is currently avaliable on a free transfer due to a clause in his contract.

Comment

• Sean Gallagher is a genuine itk, who is not interested in sensational headlines.
                                Just says what he knows.
                                Is the fella he's talking about any good?

Comment

Working...
                                X