Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What we must all remember is that when Ball was signed, many supporters doubted his ability.
    And, perhaps more significantly regarding this signing, if it happens.
    We signed Hugill, who hardly found the net on loan at Boro the year before, but under Warbs system had plenty of chances and took a fair few.
    So maybe we all me included need to forget stats and trust in the manager.

    Comment


    • Won’t judge until the lads played a few games but on paper this looks a big risk.

      2 mill is a lot of money for us and this lads scoring record in the Scottish pub leagues is fairly unremarkable. I’m very surprised the board would sanction a move for a player who is struggling to score in this league for the type of fee we have agreed!

      Would of been more happy to hear Hugil was coming back and either money was being spent on Dickie or Goode!

      Comment


      • Just had a look at their game v Rangers (scottie ones) Dykes not there !

        Comment


        • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Jeez I hope Warbs knows what he is doing
          It must be 500,000 with the rest when we win the Champs League ?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            What we must all remember is that when Ball was signed, many supporters doubted his ability.
            And, perhaps more significantly regarding this signing, if it happens.
            We signed Hugill, who hardly found the net on loan at Boro the year before, but under Warbs system had plenty of chances and took a fair few.
            So maybe we all me included need to forget stats and trust in the manager.
            Very good points Dave, MW has earned some trust from me based on his record here so far, I think he has a clear plan of the the type of squad he wants given our budget!
            @gatorTFC

            Comment


            • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Jeez I hope Warbs knows what he is doing
              Remember Les has been to watch him a few times, so it would be a signing endorsed by scouts, MW and LF. This is what I'd expect with us spending 2m on one transfer, which equates to a 100m signing in Man Utd terms.

              I hope he joins us because he knows he'll get game time and would be great for his career as we're a selling club too. Bigger clubs may just take a punt on him, use him as a squad player and he could get lost.

              Comment


              • Can we have livingston,s goalkeeper.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

                  It must be 500,000 with the rest when we win the Champs League ?
                  Oh well fair enough then, we'll have plenty of dosh in 4 yrs time!

                  Comment


                  • Got to trust the manager on this one.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      Preston are hoping to sign Charlton Athletic and Zimbabwe striker Macauley Bonne, 24, for 500,000. (Sun)

                      I'm surprised we're not being linked for that price and his age.

                      https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...onne-charlton/

                      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macauley_Bonne
                      I would rather him for that price or even 1m than pay double that for Dykes.

                      Comment


                      • No one will officially know the price for Dykes, Christ not signed yet & everyone seems to writing him off

                        Comment


                        • LUKE Amos has completed a permanent transfer to QPR from Tottenham Hotspur, signing a three-year deal with the club for an undisclosed fee.

                          Comment


                          • I haven't seen it mentioned here, McKenna at Aberdeen who we were apparently in for previously has put in a transfer request after he was fined for being one of the "Aberdeen 8" who breached the Covid protocol and was fined by the club which he is apparently not very happy about! Speculation is his transfer fee has plummeted after these indiscretions, might be worth a punt?
                            @gatorTFC

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gator View Post
                              I haven't seen it mentioned here, McKenna at Aberdeen who we were apparently in for previously has put in a transfer request after he was fined for being one of the "Aberdeen 8" who breached the Covid protocol and was fined by the club which he is apparently not very happy about! Speculation is his transfer fee has plummeted after these indiscretions, might be worth a punt?
                              I hear mixed reviews on his guy from my scotish contacts. It seems his valuation exceeds his apparent abilities. Think he has quite a long contract in place too. Anything more than 1.5m for him would be too much on my humble opinion.

                              Comment


                              • 15m and Hugs for Eze from ammers ?

                                https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/08/1...or-5m-signing/

                                https://www.hammers.news/club-news/r...-eze-transfer/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X