No announcement yet.

Next manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people work hard all week and go to game for entertainment.Now this entertainment isnt cheap but people suck it up as long as they see some effort and have fun.This is alas lacking in bundles at mo so people going to pie it off and spend cash elsewhere. The club needs to to bring the exciting trying if we loose but had a go times back.Brentford are leaving us behind on all levels which is shocking.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Brentford are not leaving us behind mate it's ups and downs. Last season their chairman was being slated for letting Warburton go and interfering in transfers and there fans wanted current manager out. We are them 6months ago football is fickle

Comment

• What's all this nonsense about him learning his trade? Two points

a) he's demonstrably learned nothing

b) your supposed to do your learning at a lower level, it can get very expensive otherwise

Meanwhile, we all await the police findings and subsequent release of material. Sorry but this was a poor appointment, no hindsight needed.

Comment

• John Gregory was there?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• A fresh start hopefully...

Hopefully if jfh gets the push we employ a manager who ditches this modern one up front rubbish, & employs a attacking have a proper go approach! personally would love olly to come back as a few would, but whoever it was to let these players express themselves abit more and gain abit of self belief, then maybe add a few quality players to freshen things up! shame we cant go for el tel again but just hope whoever we get they want to play with hard work and attacking and abit of flair the old rangers way asking abit much maybe
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• A fresh start...using former managers...

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• A fresh start away from this rubbish we`re being served up! thats just one manager id have back in my opinion but obviously everyones different, atleast some passion would be brought in and having a proper go
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• The football under Ollie was terrible near the end. Santos up front anyone?!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                    The football under Ollie was terrible near the end. Santos up front anyone?!
                    People really do have short memories, we played Peterborough live on Sky and Olly had 7 defenders on the pitch and scrapped a last minute equalizer trough Gallen,

The football was shocking, another stubborn f**cker who never listened - He galvanized the team and the fans to that i'm grateful, But Olly FFS!

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      What's all this nonsense about him learning his trade? Two points

a) he's demonstrably learned nothing

b) your supposed to do your learning at a lower level, it can get very expensive otherwise

Meanwhile, we all await the police findings and subsequent release of material. Sorry but this was a poor appointment, no hindsight needed.
                      It's not nonsense Hal, it was self-evident when JFH arrived that he did not have much managerial experience, so clearly he's still learning his trade. Maybe he should have stayed at a lower level longer, I admit I was surprised by the appointment at the time, but I've (often reluctantly) backed him since because I believe it's generally more productive to remain positive in such matters.

So the point is we're lumbered with him until he either improves (I disagree he's shown NO signs of improvement, I think he's shown some), or he's booted out. The question is what's best right now - keep him for the sake of stability or sack him? For the sake of the former the balance is tipped for me in giving him the whole season to prove himself.

Comment

• Keeping JFH or sacking him isn't the whole answer , L F assembled this group of players inexperienced in the Championship a league some might say that is poor on quality but a league that is accepted by many as the toughest 2nd tier in world football so whoever comes in has this same group of players untill some older heads can be brought in in January , To be honest I won't be going again this season while JFH and Teflon ### are in control tho it does appear there is no control on playing matters that is with this pair of Bengal lancers

Comment

• Don't agree with the criticism based upon the fact that the players are young and inexperienced.

Years ago we had the likes of Warren Neill, Ian Dawes, Peter Hucker, Paul Goddard, Clive Allen, Gary Waddock etc. etc. all settling in very well having come straight through the youth set up. I would guess that every team can cite many similar examples of their own.

The simple fact is that these days, it's too easy for them. Far too well rewarded for far too little product. Always ready made excuses for them simply not being up to the job. What they need is proper coaching, a better understanding of their individual games and a far more settled first team in which they can build proper understandings and partnerships.

You'll get all of that with a manager who knows what he's doing. Pretty clear to me that ours hasn't a clue.

Comment

• It was a risk, however JFH had been working wonders at Burton and seemed an in-demand manager. I don't remember too many groans once he was appointed.

Agree that now is the time to get rid. Personally I would give the job to Kenny Jacket.

Comment

• Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                              People really do have short memories, we played Peterborough live on Sky and Olly had 7 defenders on the pitch and scrapped a last minute equalizer trough Gallen,

The football was shocking, another stubborn f**cker who never listened - He galvanized the team and the fans to that i'm grateful, But Olly FFS!
                              Players played out of position, crazy substitutions, weird post-match comments......ah, back to the future.

Comment

• Wolves are in the hunt for a new gaffer, some inspiring names being linked to them ? Which would make us invincible ?

Sam Allardyce
                                Tim Sherwood
                                Nigel Pearson
                                Paul Lambert
                                Paul Ince
                                Roberto Di Matteo
                                Alan Stubbs
                                Paul Trollope
                                Villas Boas
                                Willy Sagnol
                                Dougie Freedman
                                Marco Silva