Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    David Moyes should be available soon.
    That would be because he's shite...! The most overrated manager there's ever been. It's a myth he had "no money" at Everton, he spent comparable to all other teams in the division bar the typical higher end. He did naff all with them for years bar the one high finish, but equally teetered with relegation. He played midfielders up front and left strikers on the bench..... hmm, yeah tactical genius. Proved how shite he is everywhere he's gone since. Won sod all as a manager and never will.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      After Jimmy and Chris, 1 thing we need is someone who has actually managed in the championship
      Agree but not for a few months something one with proper championship experience

Safe pair of hands would be jacket he's gone Rotherham but we could probably get him out of their

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Welcome back mate. Your excellent analyses have been missed.

Comment

• Please not Robinson - woeful manager. Outrageously over hyped.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• if we going to recruit the same dross players who on the most aint even div1 standard its pointless getting a new mwnager.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Please not Robinson - woeful manager. Outrageously over hyped.
              he cant take any training sessions ever,i mean look at the timber on him

Comment

• Why on earth would Clement leave Bayern Munich one of the best in world football to walk into this disaster??! Fan or no fan. Won't happen.

Ainsworth in a relegation fight in league 2. No thanks.

Let's keep it realistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                  That would be because he's shite...! The most overrated manager there's ever been. It's a myth he had "no money" at Everton, he spent comparable to all other teams in the division bar the typical higher end. He did naff all with them for years bar the one high finish, but equally teetered with relegation. He played midfielders up front and left strikers on the bench..... hmm, yeah tactical genius. Proved how shite he is everywhere he's gone since. Won sod all as a manager and never will.
                  100% correct

Clement AVB Silva Martinez. People who get the way a club can develop on and off park, who get modern tactical thinking

Comment

• the deff on my not in a million years list
                    Grayson,just want to chin him when i see him.
                    Lambert just crap
                    Pearson just a bully cannnnnt
                    Billy forget last name jock ex forrest, see Grayson
                    Big Sam,dinosaur
                    3 chins Karl.wot he ever done

Comment

• Martinez would be a car crash too none of his sides can defend look how Everton fans ended up hating him

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Martinez would be a car crash too none of his sides can defend look how Everton fans ended up hating him
                        Not my first choice, and defence is his weakness. BUT he has a record of getting teams to play football with minimal resources, what he did at Wigan was little short of remarkable.

Plus I couldn't see him pocketing 50k during term time for a weekend 'conference'. I would take him 100% over our current manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          the deff on my not in a million years list
                          Lambert just crap
                          Big Sam,dinosaur
                          If you're talking about Billy Davis got to be worth a shot we don't have to like him

Comment

• Lamberts normally done pretty well in the championship and I believe the rumour was he turned us down for Blackuburn due to location. I woder if Les and co would be tempted to go back to him.

However I still think JFh will be in charge for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              the deff on my not in a million years list
                              Lambert just crap
                              Big Sam,dinosaur
                              Billy Davies? Odious.

you could add that septic misery Dave Jones to the list as well. Can't stomach the bloke.

..... Also P Hart - Just in case.

Comment

• Can't think of anyone that would turn us around tbh
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X