Next manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olly View Post
    Being beaten by a better team is not awful, it's a fact of life. It's because it was them up the road.
    O pen your eyes its not that we were beaten by them up the road its how we were beaten
    we just rolled over end of

Comment

I agree 77 it is not about last night it is about the whole 11 months. One thing that strikes me under this clown is we never have a sustained period of pressure in games anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        O pen your eyes its not that we were beaten by them up the road its how we were beaten
        we just rolled over end of
        It's like trying to communicate with mutes mate on here with some folk.

They just don't see it.

Comment

Our captain sums up the shite we are in. Could not lead them out of the tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
            Being beaten by a better team is not awful, it's a fact of life. It's because it was them up the road.
            I can`t agree, I think we handed them the win by not challenging for the second balls etc. Just my opinion, though.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              This exactly glad you noticed this also watch when they score no reaction tells me evrything

Comment

Same when Newcastle whooped us just turned around and strolls to the half way line. Had a good season alongside Dunney who organised that back line week in week out

Comment

I agree 77 it is not about last night it is about the whole 11 months. One thing that strikes me under this clown is we never have a sustained period of pressure in games anymore.
                  Every game is like groundhog game, 73. Every one. Rubbish. Clueless management. Playing Cousins and Washington on the wings with wingers on the bench? Having seen how woeful Cousins is there everytime he plays there? Take one example from last night: Give a LB his first start in six months (his second ever start), watch him be ceaselessly taken to the cleaners, then provide him with no cover by moving Washington up front, take said LB off after sixty mins, replace him with a winger, move the RB to LB, finally shift the central midfielder playing right wing to RB (having played a CB RB all season)...... Concede a second from the left. How big a c ant must you be to do that??????? How? And to do it again and again and again and again? If that unlikable b astard isn't off PDQ, I won't be able go watch a match. Thick as mince and unfit for purpose. From day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Every game is like groundhog game, 73. Every one. Rubbish. Clueless management. Playing Cousins and Washington on the wings with wingers on the bench? Having seen how woeful Cousins is there everytime he plays there? Take one example from last night: Give a LB his first start in six months (his second ever start), watch him be ceaselessly taken to the cleaners, then provide him with no cover by moving Washington up front, take said LB off after sixty mins, replace him with a winger, move the RB to LB, finally shift the central midfielder playing right wing to RB (having played a CB RB all season)...... Concede a second from the left. How big a c ant must you be to do that??????? How? And to do it again and again and again and again? If that unlikable b astard isn't off PDQ, I won't be able go watch a match. Thick as mince and unfit for purpose. From day one.
                    Exactly and yet he has a left back on the bench if he aint gonna use him why is he on the bench

Comment

Quite unfair for me the only player that fronted up yesterday and put body on the line rest hid he put himself out there

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Quite unfair for me the only player that fronted up yesterday and put body on the line rest hid he put himself out there
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Westy I base that opinion on the duration of his captaincy not just last night.

Comment

Couldn't agree more.

Never rated him in PL, hasn't got leadership skills, not nearly vocal enough, especially when we concede or are under pressure , average at best in the championship, but seems a nice fella and does give his all.

Comment

Cool mate thought was view on yesterday

Comment

Ned is not a captain end of

Comment

Working...
                                X