• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're all taken but my choices would be as follows:

1. Rowett
    2. Hughton
    3. Jackett
    4. Warburton

Proper managers that aren't outdated like some of the names being mentioned on here. And I don't know why people are mentioning Roy Keane. Horrendous manager.
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 29-10-2016, 08:30 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      They're all taken but my choices would be as follows:

1. Rowett
      2. Hughton
      3. Jackett
      4. Warburton

Proper managers that aren't outdated like some of the names being mentioned on here. And I don't know why people are mentioning Roy Keane. Horrendous manager.

cracking little list there to be fair. would have to pay a bit of compo for any of them though but i would love any one of them to take over.

would throw martinez in the mix also, but one thing is for sure, none of that lot would take the job if the dof is still here. didn't warburton turn us down a year ago because of this?
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        Can't think of anyone that would turn us around tbh
        Me neither, but at least it would be fun going games again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          If you're talking about Billy Davis got to be worth a shot we don't have to like him
          Very good shout Davies very much in mould of Warnock but is he not a p isshead

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            didn't warburton turn us down a year ago because of this?
            Done a bang average job at Rangers so maybe a lucky escape. Jackett just got a new job. Now way Hughton would leave leave current position so I think only Rowett a small possibility (Not that I want him, they have just 4 more points than us)

Comment

• Go continental.

Comment

• Rowett is a blue through and through and is settled with Brum. Would be my ideal choice but think very very unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  If we're going down the untested route and someone with potential I would take a chance on Danny Murphy that guy talks some serious sense and has strong views on how the game should be played and is itching to get into management
                  Think this is the best suggestion so far. not sure how it could happen though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Think this is the best suggestion so far. not sure how it could happen though.
                    He has even less managerial experience than JFH. Plus you have to earn your stripes to get the respect of the players.

Lots of people talk a good a game, but it just isn't the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      He has even less managerial experience than JFH. Plus you have to earn your stripes to get the respect of the players.

Yes, but all the other options strike me as pretty much more of the same, certainly no guarantees, I think we need something out of the ordinary.

Comment

• Bring back Luigi de Canio ,,,, seen some of the best football under him

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Theoretically, JFH seemed like a perfect fit, because he ticked the above boxes. However it seems maybe this job was too early for him in his career - he still has lessons to learn, and learning them whilst managing Rangers is not exactly endearing him to the fans.
                          Good to see you finally seeing sense Hubs. Better late than never, a bit like you were on the EU referendum too

Comment

• Di Canio's brief spell was fantastic to watch and the man knew how to set teams up to play. Keith Curle is doing great at Carlisle and was with us under Warnock.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

On this basis Clement should not be candidate either

Comment

• The one thing that is obvious is we cannot keep this clown much longer so they need to make sure the right man is brought in to steady the ship.and take it on. That is why I would go for Allardyce

Comment

Working...
                                X