No announcement yet.

Next manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Murphy but Gary Neville talks a fantastic game too.

What a failure he turned out to be. It's chalk and cheese. We need experience at this level imo.

Comment

• He's on the radio and TV regularly and is an astute and knowledgable man. Appears to know the game inside out and is not backwards in expressing his view. He's who the Fulham fans wanted to replace Symons

He's only one I would be willing to take a chance on like Hubs has said gut feeling is he will go far when he gets in

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        What's the scoop on Silva fellas?? Name don't ring a bell when you see success Huddersfield and few others have had going abroad does make you think the pond is bigger the simply the UK
        Interesting read here Westy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Silva

I like the sound of him personally. Maybe it's time to go foreign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          I like Murphy but Gary Neville talks a fantastic game too.

What a failure he turned out to be. It's chalk and cheese. We need experience at this level imo.
          Took job never should have mate in another country, culture and language he never knew. If he went for job in U.K. Think he would smash it but he's got easy number with sky

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Took job never should have mate in another country, culture and language he never knew. If he went for job in U.K. Think he would smash it but he's got easy number with sky
            Yea I take those points but for QPR I think the next appointment is massive for us. No time for more experiments.

We need to stabilise & push forward, not risk take, again. IMO.

Comment

Yea I take those points but for QPR I think the next appointment is massive for us. No time for more experiments.

We need to stabilise & push forward, not risk take, again. IMO.
              Good points. But doesn't this in a sense argue for giving JFH more time? When the alternative is potentially even more instability? How about we give him till the end of the season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Good points. But doesn't this in a sense argue for giving JFH more time? When the alternative is potentially even more instability? How about we give him till the end of the season?
                I'd be more than happy to give him the season Hubble as it's a write off anyway. Then, I do think we need a proper sensible appointment. Someone with a track record, like Warnock had, but not Warnock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Interesting read here Westy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Silva

I like the sound of him personally. Maybe it's time to go foreign.
                  Cheers Stan will take a look

Comment

I'd be more than happy to give him the season Hubble as it's a write off anyway. Then, I do think we need a proper sensible appointment. Someone with a track record, like Warnock had, but not Warnock.
                    Ha, it seems we're in agreement finally Jimmy!

Comment

Even the apparently greatest managers can get it wrong, will lose matches, even get relegated. And rookies can sometimes succeed where others failed. The truth is, no one knows what works all the time, only some of the time. There are no guarantees.
                      Agree with this. But I think we have all seen that JFH has had no success with QPR and it would be good for both parties that he would continue his managerial development work somewhere else. I also think that stability is more than only sticking with one manager.

Comment

How about we give him till the end of the season?
                        I would agree to that, only with the caveat that it applies to LF too.

Comment

Ha, it seems we're in agreement finally Jimmy!

Comment

• If we don`t get rid of him now we might very well find ourselves in division one next year. That´s the problem, imo.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Patrick Vieira

Comment

• Jimmy should've gone after the Fulham game. Ridiculous how he's still here. Worst football for years, no heart no fight players don't give a toss. Give ainsworth the job for the rest of season , nothing to lose he might just keep us up coz under Jimmy we're going down . Just hope the board out him quickly and hopefully the fans were losing might start going again .
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X