Haha stop that.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        What's John Barnes doing?
        Eating by the size of him

Comment

Fits Les's criteria.

Comment

There is no point in blowing > 0.25bn and ending where you started, or lower. When it comes to a new gaffer, a totally reactionary fiscal policy is self defeating. It also must be realised that at a club of our size Les will be an obstruction to a sane medium term appointment.

We need a tactical free thinker with a proven record at our level or above. There are very few Brits in that category.wise. Right now both Marco Silva and AVB are available. That is the calibre of manager we should be talking to if we're serious about moving forward.

Comment

Rene meulensten or another foreigner. A spaniard, perhaps.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Rene meulensten or another foreigner. A spaniard, perhaps.
                Roberto Martinez?

Sorry, only joking.

Wish TF would get a move on so that this thread becomes relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Roberto Martinez?

Sorry, only joking.

Could do a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Love the man but Wycombe 21st in league 2 is hardly gonna help matters as they are.

We need a championship experienced manager or a foreign manager with a completely new set of ideas like Watford done.
                    I'm with you mate 100% - love the blonde a d can understand why there is some sentimental pull but I want a alladyce, Pearson or even Lambert type of manager who are proven and take no crap!

Pearson is the one that stands out for me. Reckon he would employ a 4 4 2 which I think would improve is pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Roberto Martinez?

Sorry, only joking.

I didn`t want it to end this way, but I think you are spot on. We were quite frankly awful last night.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Being beaten by a better team is not awful, it's a fact of life. It's because it was them up the road.

Comment

As Les is a big fan of the Rooney rule, maybe Wayne as player manager would work. He can't get a game for United.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                            Being beaten by a better team is not awful, it's a fact of life. It's because it was them up the road.
                            You really are deluded aren't you.

After your cringey JFH & Les appreciation thread I thought you'd keep a low profile. Seems not.

Either a troll or blind.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              I'm with you mate 100% - love the blonde a d can understand why there is some sentimental pull but I want a alladyce, Pearson or even Lambert type of manager who are proven and take no crap!

Pearson is the one that stands out for me. Reckon he would employ a 4 4 2 which I think would improve is pretty quickly.
                              Pearson would be terrible choice but Lambert I think would be smart choice should have been well in the running when Current loan was selected

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                                Nothing to do with being beaten by Brentford. The majority of us hate the unremitting s hit served up week in week out this past year by the dopey know nothing and the collection of average players that have been assembled. That makes going to the games difficult. Reading the same two or three people endlessly bang on, one ceaselessly, endlessly, boringly (it isn't you), about how wonderful and wise Jimmy is and how magnificent and talented his players, crowing when we eek out some kind of result, one inevitably devoid of performance, makes coming on here often impossible.

Comment

Working...
                                X