Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
          does it have to be someone whos in football what about cliff richard
          saveiours day
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• He could teach our back four how to defend

Comment

• Absolutely no sign of any action at all in the betting markets on this topic. That's bad news.

Comment

• I did say I wanted JFH sacked after Brentford but thinking about it and looking at any potential replacements I'd leave it til the summer (unless we look like we are heading for the drop). Just looked at Wolves shortlist and it came down to Lambert and Pearson. I'd keep Jimmy til the summer and try for Rowett, only so far he can take Brum in my opinion might want a new challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  I did say I wanted JFH sacked after Brentford but thinking about it and looking at any potential replacements I'd leave it til the summer (unless we look like we are heading for the drop). Just looked at Wolves shortlist and it came down to Lambert and Pearson. I'd keep Jimmy til the summer and try for Rowett, only so far he can take Brum in my opinion might want a new challenge.
                  There really aren't many (if any) options available at the moment. You have to take your time and to be honest, the only options for me are Warburton and Rowett (Maybe Clement but very risky and fans can turn quickly). They fit the bill so if we ended up changing, I would wait until we can guarantee one of them.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Big Sam ,,, his reputation is tarnished and we as a club are not adverse to scandal - match made in heaven !!

Comment

• Anyone mentioned Gareth Ainsworth? He loves the R's; been here both as a player and a caretaker Manager. He is in the same mould of Warnock and for expirience....he is more or less the equivalent of JFH. He have passion, which is required in the league we are in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        Anyone mentioned Gareth Ainsworth? He loves the R's; been here both as a player and a caretaker Manager. He is in the same mould of Warnock and for expirience....he is more or less the equivalent of JFH. He have passion, which is required in the league we are in.
                        The same way that Sir Les has passion and loves the R's. Would rather his reputation wasn't destroyed by the impatience of our fans for now. He's a good guy and doesn't deserve to deal with us.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          I did say I wanted JFH sacked after Brentford but thinking about it and looking at any potential replacements I'd leave it til the summer (unless we look like we are heading for the drop). Just looked at Wolves shortlist and it came down to Lambert and Pearson. I'd keep Jimmy til the summer and try for Rowett, only so far he can take Brum in my opinion might want a new challenge.
                          Rowet won't be coming here
                          1 he's a Brummie
                          2 Birmingham are a bigger club
                          3 he got better players

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            The same way that Sir Les has passion and loves the R's. Would rather his reputation wasn't destroyed by the impatience of our fans for now. He's a good guy and doesn't deserve to deal with us.
                            His team is also 22nd in league 2

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Rowet won't be coming here
                              1 he's a Brummie
                              2 Birmingham are a bigger club
                              3 he got better players
                              I know he's a Brummie but like I said he might fancy a change. I actually don't think Brum do have better players than us tbh, they have a better manager who has them well drilled and organised, doesn't play players out of position every game etc

Comment

• JFH is a disaster as a manager and has to go. Simply as that..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X