Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West London is Rss
    replied
    I am sorry to say this but the club is currently a shambles.

- Being run by clowns at the top (the most recent episode in the box set was the end of season party, they couldn't even organise that without drama and looking like a circus)
    - Holloway isn't a good enough manager for us, recent proof is in the pudding there.
    - Multiple player turnovers every season
    - High season ticket prices still to watch average players

I believe most fans are starting to see it, and the ones that haven't as of yet will eventually see it.

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
    I really can't see us going down, but the club has serious issues. We've been overtaken by Brentford and Fulham. Credit to them, they've built their clubs correctly, something we clearly haven't done.

Is Holloway really the issue or are the clubs problems further behind the scene? It may seem like he's making irrational decisions, but what's actually going on behind the scene? What is the root of our problems?
    I think this argument is always used when things aren't going well and people don't want to blame the manager. The QPR curse? Or something more sinister? If we're losing on the pitch it's down to the manager and no one else.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
    I really can't see us going down, but the club has serious issues. We've been overtaken by Brentford and Fulham. Credit to them, they've built their clubs correctly, something we clearly haven't done.

Is Holloway really the issue or are the clubs problems further behind the scene? It may seem like he's making irrational decisions, but what's actually going on behind the scene? What is the root of our problems?
    I can sum it up very simply. Ollie is not a good manager, Les is not a good DoF and TF is not a good chairman.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Take your blinkers off and live in the real world it is not going to happen.
    Whats not happening ? Do you genuinely believe we are going down ?

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    So uncles new direction are chest beaters and limited players who will bleed for the club.

In other words, cheap dross to keep things ticking over until there is a verdict to the stadium and sports village plans.

If unsuccessful in those plans, I predict a sell off.

Either way, we will rot away for the next 2 years playing puntball.

Just my opinion.
    The building up of the clubs resources in order to get land/housing etc was for sure the reason for buying in the first place.

Doesn't mean we can't play decent football though. No harm in trying to get a league up and add some more value. I still 100% back not buying expensive players, 5,000,000, as a random number (how is that not expensive but these days it's peanuts), or something like that should be a ceiling.

Management wise though, Tarbie smashed it out the park earlier, we simply don't seem to have the scope or desire to look for better management candidates.

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    And what about the games we played well in and didnt get the results?! Quite a few games as i remember!
    I included Brighton where we lost.

Kinda meant the whole game rather than spells within it.

Post the good spell it was like he'd told them off for playing cohesively, then at Brighton they were like, nah, #### that. Then got told off again and lost the will to fight.

Not saying that's what happened, but it sure looked that way on the pitch.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Weve been losing since the tinkering started ,what Ollie is guilty of is not waiting till there were more points on the table till he started messing about. If we do go down ,he will have to carry the can ,but i dont believe we will , and when we dont , hopefully all this team changing etc will stand us in good stead for a top half finish next season .
    When we stay up ,ollie should definitely be given the close season to put his ideas in place and change what he considers needs to be changed ( what he has learnt from the tinkering this season ) , then we can judge him by Christmas next season . Last thing we need (when we do stay up )is a new manager and to start from scratch again. Less drama would be nice.
    We never do anything the easy way .
    Cracking post sir and I couldn't agree more.

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Weve been losing since the tinkering started ,what Ollie is guilty of is not waiting till there were more points on the table till he started messing about. If we do go down ,he will have to carry the can ,but i dont believe we will , and when we dont , hopefully all this team changing etc will stand us in good stead for a top half finish next season .
    When we stay up ,ollie should definitely be given the close season to put his ideas in place and change what he considers needs to be changed ( what he has learnt from the tinkering this season ) , then we can judge him by Christmas next season . Last thing we need (when we do stay up )is a new manager and to start from scratch again. Less drama would be nice.
    Take your blinkers off and live in the real world it is not going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    5 good games in 26 is not really a good sign.

Yes, he is likely to be here for the remaining fixtures, but quite fittingly Norwich should be his last game as it was his first in this shambolic spell.
    And what about the games we played well in and didnt get the results?! Quite a few games as i remember!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    I fear that you could be right on that.

I refer again to my 'wake up and smell the coffee' thread I posted after Ramsay was appointed on a permanent basis.

Unfortunately what I wrote then is not far off what has been happening to the club in the 2 seasons in the Championship up until now.

If Fernandes thinks that Holloway is the right man to take QPR forward then he is as deluded as. Les Ferdinand and some of the fans on here.

Perhaps they are all impressed with the narrow puntball garbage that has seen 16 defeats from 28 games since November.

Maybe they truly believe that it will all come good in 2017-18 (and they still believe in Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy).

Obviously really hope we get the results we need but makes me laugh how quiet you went when we went on those good runs lol, you disappeared completely, tickled me now back to youre moaning best! come on ollie and the boys sort it out then we can relax and look forward to a good season hopefully in the champilnship

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    Don't insult the two pillars of world society who've been around for hundreds of years.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    So uncles new direction are chest beaters and limited players who will bleed for the club.

In other words, cheap dross to keep things ticking over until there is a verdict to the stadium and sports village plans.

Just my opinion.
    I fear that you could be right on that.

I refer again to my 'wake up and smell the coffee' thread I posted after Ramsay was appointed on a permanent basis.

Unfortunately what I wrote then is not far off what has been happening to the club in the 2 seasons in the Championship up until now.

If Fernandes thinks that Holloway is the right man to take QPR forward then he is as deluded as. Les Ferdinand and some of the fans on here.

Perhaps they are all impressed with the narrow puntball garbage that has seen 16 defeats from 28 games since November.

Maybe they truly believe that it will all come good in 2017-18 (and they still believe in Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy).

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Macca View Post
    “I’ve Learnt The Hard Way”: Tony Fernandes On Football Fandom And Attempting To Build The New QPR http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/882718699?-294:802:0

Looks like he has not learnt his lesson believes Holloway is the man to get us promoted God help us.

Just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X