X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    How you can still come on here to defend him and think he will come good makes me laugh .
    Why not? He's been on a good run after 6 losses before.

Leave a comment:

• Cjskinz
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Yes, give him until Christmas or so , like we did with Hughes, Ramsay & JFH. we do that and we end up in the same mess we find ourselves in every season.
    Shouldn't knock people for trying to have a little faith

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Weve been losing since the tinkering started ,what Ollie is guilty of is not waiting till there were more points on the table till he started messing about. If we do go down ,he will have to carry the can ,but i dont believe we will , and when we dont , hopefully all this team changing etc will stand us in good stead for a top half finish next season .
    When we stay up ,ollie should definitely be given the close season to put his ideas in place and change what he considers needs to be changed ( what he has learnt from the tinkering this season ) , then we can judge him by Christmas next season . Last thing we need (when we do stay up )is a new manager and to start from scratch again. Less drama would be nice.
    We never do anything the easy way .
    Yes, give him until Christmas or so , like we did with Hughes, Ramsay & JFH. we do that and we end up in the same mess we find ourselves in every season.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Obviously really hope we get the results we need but makes me laugh how quiet you went when we went on those good runs lol, you disappeared completely, tickled me now back to youre moaning best! come on ollie and the boys sort it out then we can relax and look forward to a good season hopefully in the champilnship
    That's because I am not fickle enough to come on here and praise him for a good little spell because I knew what was coming.

How you can still come on here to defend him and think he will come good makes me laugh .

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Ahh, the past again.

Suppose he can make as many shocking decisions as he wants because of that play-off final...

One right, does not make up for dozens of wrongs IMO.
    I hope for a good future as well cos i dont like to live my minds eye in misery. Causes depression imo.

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Ahh, the past again.

Suppose he can make as many shocking decisions as he wants because of that play-off final...

we also stayed up 1 year. Mark hughes was seen as a good manager for us.........harry again was seen as a good choice. It's decisions since then that have annoyed me more.

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Nah im just grateful for the best day out of my life and our times in the premiership, thats all.
    Ahh, the past again.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    I apologise for 'coating off' your beloved.

How dare we criticise him, eh? He's god after all...
    Nah im just grateful for the best day out of my life and our times in the premiership, thats all.

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Have you seen how much we are still shelling out to agents in installments from deals done years ago? We had the highest agency expenditure in the Championship last season.

We also have a DoF with no experience in a similar role, who has had very limited success with our club in the 2 seasons plus that he has been here. We have an incompetent manager and a million and one hangers on like Andy Sinton who are on the payroll and add zero value. Despite a 250m investment over the last 5 seasons, we are clinging on to Championship survival by the skin of our teeth, and the fans are unhappy again.

What is good about the way our club is managed?
    The facts are damning. I think people defend the way our club is run purely out of principal these days.

Leave a comment:

• West London is Rss
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Maybe he should be on the fiddle like at newcastle and west ham, then if he made money out of Rangers instead of spending, you couldn't coat him off.
    I apologise for 'coating off' your beloved.

How dare we criticise him, eh? He's god after all...

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    The problem we have is that we do not have a leader on the pitch. Nobody encourages the team. This is down to JFH who got rid of all the experienced players. Until we have a real leader this will not improve. The players have played well in some games but as soon as things go badly they lose confidence. The manager and coaches can only do a certain amount from the sidelines. Last season (although not as his best) you could see Ali encouraging the young players. The same can be said for Clint when he played. This often made the difference between winning and losing.
    To be fair, I think we have a good few more problems than that!

Leave a comment:

• jmelanie
    replied
    The problem we have is that we do not have a leader on the pitch. Nobody encourages the team. This is down to JFH who got rid of all the experienced players. Until we have a real leader this will not improve. The players have played well in some games but as soon as things go badly they lose confidence. The manager and coaches can only do a certain amount from the sidelines. Last season (although not as his best) you could see Ali encouraging the young players. The same can be said for Clint when he played. This often made the difference between winning and losing.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    Get them right yes. But if it doesn't work out, get rid and get the next ones in.
    Fed up of that approach.

We need to get the next managerial hire right. We need to survey the market, spread the net wide and select somebody who is the right fit for us. The problem is that no decent manager wants Les looking over their shoulder telling them who to sign, and TF wouldn't know a decent manager if he run one over with his Range Rover.

We're f*cked basically!

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Why does it always have to be a comparison to when things were awful?

Here's a novel idea. Why don't we just try and get the major decisions right for once?!!
    Get them right yes. But if it doesn't work out, get rid and get the next ones in.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    I am quite rash I have to admit. But then, I don't think that making sweeping changes to the coaching staff makes all that difference. We've tried to be consistent and keep managers in for a while, why not just go back to the flavio way?
    Why does it always have to be a comparison to when things were awful?

Here's a novel idea. Why don't we just try and get the major decisions right for once?!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X