No announcement yet.

Everton vs QPR match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We been found out because we lost to a class premier team - jesus what's wrong with you!!

Comment

• We need to build a team to win the Championship next year, we go up this year and it will only mean dropping back down again as fast.

Build from the back and and bring in some strong players with pace.

Comment

• @Joey7Barton 8m

Today showed what we've known all season. We need to be better all over. Sorry to all QPR fans who travelled up. That wasn't good

Comment

• What so every team that's got promoted has a squad.already fit for the prem??

Look at palace, Cardiff ect how many players they have and brought!! We have a team good enough to.challenge for the.championship!! If we get promoted we invest again and more wisely!!
          We will be a attractive club to play for - new training ground, stadium and in london

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            I don't think we should be rewarded tbh
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorset Hoop View Post
              @Joey7Barton 8m

Today showed what we've known all season. We need to be better all over. Sorry to all QPR fans who travelled up. That wasn't good
              Commentators said two QPR players stood out: Joey for being so good and Kelvin Henry for being so bad....

Comment

• one day fans will sadly boycott the cups, not good enough from the players and certainly not from the manager
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Sorry don't know the FA rules, but if we go up how many games we have to start with Henry, O'Neil and Traore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Sorry don't know the FA rules, but if we go up how many games we have to start with Henry, O'Neil and Traore?
                    Oh you've just made a simple mistake, it's the Premier League rules we go by. And we're obliged to field a team of at least 7 bad players per game, which we managed to do 95% of the time. They'd certainly go a long way to meeting that criteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
                      Oh you've just made a simple mistake, it's the Premier League rules we go by. And we're obliged to field a team of at least 7 bad players per game, which we managed to do 95% of the time. They'd certainly go a long way to meeting that criteria.
                      Oh really? Then I would suggest we build our team next 15 years in the Championship and maybe a couple of seasons in the League 1 and would not go up to Premier League until we have a squad which would finish top 4.

Comment

• I'm a big gay fairy boy that likes to dress as a woman!!

Comment

• Think your on the wrong thread mate....... actually the wrong site
                          Last edited by QPRDave; 04-01-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            I'm a big gay fairy boy that likes to dress as a woman!!
                            so YOUR the duke of kent
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Think your on the wrong thread mate....... actually the wrong site
                              Its.so.obvious.that.he.didnt.post.that.dave.mate. Thats.a.mods.handywork.
                              Bit out of order though, think if they do that it should be noted underneath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Its.so.obvious.that.he.didnt.post.that.dave.mate. Thats.a.mods.handywork.
                                Bit out of order though, think if they do that it should be noted underneath.
                                That's a shocking alleg...allgo allegr....shocking thing to say Kev!!!

In all seriousness why would they do that to him?

Comment

Working...
                                X