X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    FT

Comment

• if only we had bought bobby on it could have been very diffrent!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        ffs mafia your too lazy to even argue with :-) No fun.
        I'm to lazy to odnjfiensozn firjfkkdjeiejebx x juxnekzk osowk nisd xjjxiwnbxy bejik sorry I fell asleep and my head it the keyboard

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          I don't think we should be rewarded tbh

Very good Deeps very good indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Did I want us to win yes

Am I stupid enough to think that we were going too or even had a chance no so what is the point in getting upset?? the outcome is what the majority anticipated

If we come away from today without any injuries we have had a result in my book and we regroup and head to Ipswich as that's the game that counts. We were never going to win the FA Cup and the prize this season is promotion not getting to the 4th or 5th round of the cup then going out. All about priorities

I'd take 6th place and play offs and count ourselves lucky.

Comment

If we come away from today without any injuries we have had a result in my book and we regroup and head to Ipswich as that's the game that counts. We were never going to win the FA Cup and the prize this season is promotion not getting to the 4th or 5th round of the cup then going out. All about priorities

Comment

• No cruciate injuries or broken legs.

Result.

Comment

• Could care less that we've lost today. Better to be out that have extra games with our fragile squad. But would much rather have seen our fringe players get a tonking and give our first team a much needed rest than watch must of our normal starting 11 get thumped like this without having a shot on target. But need to put it into perspective its a one off game that means nothing. With the squad we have this year we would actually do a hell of a lot better than we did with the squads we had up there the last 2 seasons. We are not a great side but we are a good championship side. One forward and in form winger away from being a very good championship side. I think we will go up with this squad but with another decent forward i'd be very confident..

Comment

I no its wrong but its not often QPR lose and I don't actually give a t oss today is one of those few days

Roll on Ipswich next week business time
                    With ya on that west
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      No cruciate injuries or broken legs.

Result.
                      Oh I see.....um good news and looking forward to a yaya toure performance from Henry against Ipswich
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Heard that Krancjar has just made it to the centre circle after running on as sub... wonders where everyone else has gone cos he had his head down the whole time.

Comment

• Stevenage cruise past Donny while we struggled against them, boring and lucky sums us up
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Did I want us to win yes

Am I stupid enough to think that we were going too or even had a chance no so what is the point in getting upset?? the outcome is what the majority anticipated

I'm a miserable bas'ard but jeez

Comment

• Well said!

Comment

• Whatever happened to our great defence? We are the team with the least goals conceded! So in the Premier, our defence will count for nothing considering this scoreline....and our front options? We are already struggling in the Championship to score goals.....

Comment

Working...
                                X